CJ Spiller Early MVP Candidate ?

Hater

The way people talk you'd think they don't want Jackson seeing the field anymore because Spiller has had a few good games. I think people are forgetting how good Fred Jackson is. Jackson was in the MVP talk up unti his injury last year having six 100 yard games in his 9 complete games (for over 900 yards rushing and around 400 yards receiving.) The guy is an elite back.

Not to mention Spiller just isn't a workhorse - even with Jackson out last year he frequently had 12-13 carries per game - there are plenty of carries left for Jackson once he comes back even if Spiller is technically "the starter." Spiller has no shot at MVP because he simply won't accumulate enough carries and he's not going to average 10 ypc through the season.

Instead of hoping that "spiller is the starter when he comes back" I hope that Chan can figure out a way to get both these guys carries and involved in the offense because we need them both and they are both very good backs. With how effective they both are lined up wide they should be able to get them both on the field at the same time and create mismatches.

Look like CJ Spiller performance against the Jets wasn't just garbage yards, Spiller is a monster if Chan would have let him rush more than 15 times vs the Chiefs he would have gained 200 yards Hell he might have 500 yards in two games if Chan would stay out of the Wildcat & let Spiller do his thing

I like Fred Jackson but if Spiller is playing like this there is No Way Chan can take him out as the starter unless he is stupid & that's open to debate & if he plays like this all season he might be MVP if they just don't give it to Peyton Manning or Tom Brady just necause of who they are

Hopefully.