Pat Kirwan picks Chief 17-14

bluenews

Pat Kirwan likes Chiefs in a low scoring affair. Key for Chiefs are players (ie Tambi Hali) returning to line up and thinks Bills will struggle with #22 and #86.

Went on to say that David Nelson's new postion was TE and the Bills we going to use him like Aaron Hernandez of the Patriots. He 's season ending injury will big blow to Bills offensive scheme and is only complicated by Fred Jackson's injury.

PK is pretty sharp. I can't disagree with him. There is nothing objective to state we will win tomorrow. The Chiefs were against a good team with the Falcons last week. they will come in and rout us.

I truly hope I'm wrong. I want to be wrong. If our CB's press and can manage it really well (Which I don't think they are ready to do) then we can possibly get a pass rush and the safeties and lb's might be able to do something.

Let's see if Chan can actullay throw in 50% running and see what happens. I don't know if CJ's numbers are indicative of a dominant running game with o line, scheme and CJ, or they were letting us run to keep the clock moving with wait a minute "Fitzpatrick just got intercepted again". ugghh.

Never going to win with 4 turnovers.

Guys, just to be clear, I'm not against the Bills at all and love them. Just frustrated with their performance and truly hope they turn this around tomorrow. I was so frustrated to lose to the Jets and Foot Fettish.

The Chiefs will look different from last year. If we beat them, we may have just had an anomaly and really can turn this around. If not, we'll maybe beat the Browns, lose to the Patsies, and 49 ers, and be in the same boat we've een in for a decade.

Pat Kirwan likes Chiefs in a low scoring affair. Key for Chiefs are players (ie Tambi Hali) returning to line up and thinks Bills will struggle with #22 and #86.

Went on to say that David Nelson's new postion was TE and the Bills we going to use him like Aaron Hernandez of the Patriots. He 's season ending injury will big blow to Bills offensive scheme and is only complicated by Fred Jackson's injury.

I remember Kirwan at Bills camp and at the time, I thought he was overestimating Nelson's contribution. I guess we'll see.