Official 9-11 thread

The Poojer

Definitely recommended viewing. The amateur videos were so chilling.

When that little girl said " the towers were there....and now they're gone" I about broke down. The innocence of her voice with the significance of the events not meaning anything to her at that age...wow.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When that little girl said " the towers were there....and now they're gone" I about broke down. The innocence of her voice with the significance of the events not meaning anything to her at that age...wow.

Yeah I didn't even mean to watch it. I generally don't like reliving terrible events but I couldn't stop. Seeing the shots from hotel rooms and just the sheer panic that ensued. I can't imagine being in that situation or what I would do. The clock added to the effect too as it felt like real time.

I hate to admit this as everyone has a I remember where I was moment but I was passed out drunk. I was in college and one of my friends turned 21 on Sept. 10th. My gf at the time called me and woke me up around 10 to tell me to turn on the tv. The first image I saw was the first plane hitting and I yelled out holy **** they just flew a plane into the wt center! She told me both buildings were already on the ground and I couldn't believe it. Tbh I still don't believe it. What a day. What a horrible tragic awful day.