With David Nelson out for the year, Expect big things from speedster T

Damond Talbot

I have always loved this pick, he is a speedster from the ACC, which is one of my favorite divisions. I loved him at NC State and he did a great job on both kick and punt returns, but did you know this about his family? Check out my latest article on the speedster.

http://nomorelinks.com/draft-news/with-david-nelson-out-for-the-year-expect-big-things-from-speedster-tj-graham/

Is this allowed? You know someone posting questions and redirecting for hits on his/her website, over and over again? For the sole purpose of getting an "article" read?

Mods? Answer?

It's a bit odd isn't it? I'm not sure how this guy gets an exception to a long standing rule and floods the board with nothing but his own links. Doesn't even bother to excerpt part of it and paste it in the body of his post.

I didnt' know I was flooding the boards, I am posting my articles about the Bills, because I have been on this site for a while now. I didn't know it wasn't accepted, I apologize, for offending any of you, I have been on with beerball and everything, I am just confused. I apologize for posting the articles

I have always loved this pick, he is a speedster from the ACC, which is one of my favorite divisions. I loved him at NC State and he did a great job on both kick and punt returns, but did you know this about his family? Check out my latest article on the speedster.

http://nomorelinks....ster-tj-graham/

With the injury to Nelson, he will probably be active from here out, but do we have a QB that can throw him the deep ball?? Hell no.

I didnt' know I was flooding the boards, I am posting my articles about the Bills, because I have been on this site for a while now. I didn't know it wasn't accepted, I apologize, for offending any of you, I have been on with beerball and everything, I am just confused. I apologize for posting the articles

No need to apologize for anything, Damond. If it's against the rules, I'd think the mods would have let you know something by now. It's not like the link takes you to another Bills fan forum. If some don't want to read the linked articles, so be it. Many of us do.

As for TJ Graham, I'm not expecting anything at all from him this year. If he can take the top of the defense, it would be nice. But teams aren't going to respect that until they have a reason to. Anything he gives us this season is gravy. So, no expectations other than to see him apply what he's learning on the field.

GO BILLS!!!