Where do I even begin????

DreReed83

Well, well, well. I don't even know where to begin. When everyone here was praising Fitz, I was doubting him. When everyone loved the Brad Smith pickup, I hated it. When everyone was bashing the Jets ineptitude during the preseason, I said it meant nothing. When everyone was saying I was a "negative nancy" for saying the Bills would be an 8-8 or 9-7 team this year, you all called me a "troll." I tell it how I see it and we're far from being a good team. I think paper champions is what we call it. Call me a troll, annoying, or whatever, but don't ever doubt me. Just read my sig. It says it all.

Well, well, well. I don't even know where to begin. When everyone here was praising Fitz, I was doubting him. When everyone loved the Brad Smith pickup, I hated it. When everyone was bashing the Jets ineptitude during the preseason, I said it meant nothing. When everyone was saying I was a "negative nancy" for saying the Bills would be an 8-8 or 9-7 team this year, you all called me a "troll." I tell it how I see it and we're far from being a good team. I think paper champions is what we call it. Call me a troll, annoying, or whatever, but don't ever doubt me. Just read my sig. It says it all.

Somebody get this guy a cookie!

Maybe everyone hates you because you are a douche?

Dude....

wow you predicted the bills wouldnt be an elite nfl team? thats so sick bro how did you know? man you must really know your nfl

did you predict the dolphins would lose to the texans today? cuz if you called that one too it would just be spooky

There are plenty of people on these boards who were saying the same things as you. They just haven't been on here gloating. Essentially, leading up to this opener, there were people who were optimistic (admittedly, like myself), and those who were pessimistic. Congratulations on being right. Douche.