[please fix subject]Fitzpatrick

26TrapDraw

I wore my Fitzpatrick jersey today out of all the jerseys I own because I thought that he was the one that would make this whole thing go. He was and is the most important member of this ball club folks. He was the one that needed to come out today in a divisional game and perform. He was the one that knew the knock on him was his interceptions and his gunslinger mentality and inexplicable throws that make everyone just say why. He knew this. And what does he do? ...more of the same. A player who is very intelligent and knew the importance of this game still came out and did what he always does. That is your 2012 Buffalo Bills boys and girls. I dont want to hear this is one game. This is our 12th season without a postseason sniff. If you think that Fitzpatrick will right his wrongs and turn this around, you maybe as heartbroken as I was when i burned his jersey today on my front Lawn.

LVBB

Edited by LVBillsBackr

I wore my Fitzpatrick jersey today out of all the jerseys I own because I thought that he was the one that would make this whole thing go. He was and is the most important member of this ball club folks. He was the one that needed to come out today in a divisional game and perform. He was the one that knew the knock on him was his interceptions and his gunslinger mentality and inexplicable throws that make everyone just say why. He knew this. And what does he do? ...more of the same. A player who is very intelligent and knew the importance of this game still came out and did what he always does. That is your 2012 Buffalo Bills boys and girls. I dont want to hear this is one game. This is our 12th season without a postseason sniff. If you think that Fitzpatrick will right his wrongs and turn this around, you maybe as heartbroken as I was when i burned his jersey today on my front Lawn.

LVBB

Hope the Fire Dept let it burn!

My sons friend goes to Harvard.

Hes also very smart and would probably score high on the Wonderlic test.

And if he has a dishrag for an arm he could also throw 3 first half picks that looked beyond embarrassing.

Good lord, haven't Bills fans suffered enough to let the pendulum swing our way?

After today, it just feels shallow being a Bills fan after so much heartbreak and broken promises.

We should lose out and guarantee a franchise qb to rise from the ashes of Fitzragarm.