Our D-line is invisible. Not once...

Griz

Were the names of any of our D-line players mentioned for their play today. "Super Mario" was taken out of the game by a second-string, third year player, mono-le-mono. On one play, he was standing in the backfield looking totally lost while the RB ran right past him. Not sure where this is headed, but it didn't look like he earned is $800,000 today...

Edited by Griz

False. CBS went through the starting defense at the beginning of the game, therefor naming some of our D-line players.

Yeah... introductions are cute, but as I said, none were noted FOR THEIR PLAY.

Anyone left who thinks this is a top 5 D this year?

48 to the Jets?!

i still think they will be a lot better, but i also think it will take some time to come together as a unit. there are lots of youngsters and new faces out there. but i will not lie, it was very hard to take that they played as poorly as they did and the pass pressure was near non-existant.

If you're playing on the defensive unit of a football team, and your QB keeps throwing interceptions that likely lead to losing the game, how hard are you going to play?

What's that word? Sisyphean?

doesnt matter what the offense does. the job of the defense is to allow NO scoring. period.

we fell a bit short today

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive subject lines. The topic starter can edit the subject line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

What is with these? If they were automated, why wouldnt they reply immediately to the thread instead of waiting until a few responses?

Agreed - they're annoying.

And for the posts that are started during a game and then locked - mods should open them back up at the conclusion of the game.

Those threads shouldn't be open in the first place.... I can understand some people are new and all, but it isn't like we have a long list of rules that are impossible to remember.

The whole team looked terrible but the defense was a real slp in the face. Super Mario was a joke. I guess he made his bank and is mailing it in because he was invisible today. What a joke Wanstedt's defense was. How horrible they palyed. Nauseating.