Optimists, let's hear it?

Virgil

Positives?

With any luck at all, the throngs of fair-weather fans jumping off the bandwagon after one loss won't decide to jump back on next week and profess how much they 'Bill-ieve' :rolleyes:

Weeding out the annoying prophesiers of doom just longing for company in their pool of misery...I would take that as a postive. After all, when abandoning ship, women and children first, please...

GO BILLSSS!!!!

18 and 1 baby!!!!! :beer:

post-2970-0-50518300-1347324206_thumb.jpg

Edited by The Senator

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Give me anything to look forward to for this season?

Even being 2-1 isn't exciting because we know the Pats are going to crush us?

D was terrible with no coverage and pressure

Fitz is as bad as I've ever seen

And who knows what's up with Freddy.

Go ahead, I would love to hear this...

OK, as you know, I'm Hopeful. So I'm honor-bound to rise to your challenge.

It sucks to watch our beloved Bills be humiliated on opening day. Humiliated, humbled, undressed, and degraded.

I am hopeful that it will prove a blessing in disguise.

You see, if we merely lost a close game, we would still have the L on our record, but Chix and Nailey could cling to the belief that nothing major was wrong. Defensive coordinators around the league haven't solved us. Our wide receivers are on the same page with Fitz. Fitz's judgement has improved. Our pass-rush and pressure woes are solved. Our secondary is young and talented.

After this Sunday's debacle, no one could possibly cling to these beliefs. Thus, one of two things are true: either we fundamentally have the talent, and our coaches have gotten the wake-up call to make whatever changes are needed to the play-calling and schemes and to get in the player's grills where they didn't execute.

Or we fundamentally don't have the talent (including in the coaching staff) and we can draft Matt Barkley next year.

How did I do?