It's Time

buffalo_bills

Its time Bills fans. This time tomorrow the Buffalo Bills will be playing the New York Jets to open up their 2012 season.

We've seen a lot the past 12 or so years. We've seen some great victories, but more heartbreaking defeats. We had to witness the eras of JP and Trent Edwards. We had to witness the Bills constantly screw up first round draft picks. We've been chirped by friends, and hung our heads low for many years.

But those times are through. This is a new Bills team, a team that can compete with the best of them. There is a new attitude among One Bills Drive, a new feeling throughout the city. This team has something special brewing withing them. As we prepare for the highs and lows for a new season to begin, I feel something much different about this team. Our years of loyal fanhood will pay off Bills fans, and tomorrow is the start of something great.

GO BILLS, and KILL THE JETS!

Damn I'm excited for tomorrow.

Getting up early and waiting fpr 1pm is going to be like a little kid the day before Christmas. I'm going to get wasted tonight so I sleep in longer effectively reducing the amount of time before kickoff.

GO BILLS!!!

Damn I'm excited for tomorrow.

Getting up early and waiting fpr 1pm is going to be like a little kid the day before Christmas. I'm going to get wasted tonight so I sleep in longer effectively reducing the amount of time before kickoff.

GO BILLS!!!

Nothing like those 10 am kickoffs in Cali!!!

I spent some time in Hawaii several years ago. I liked those 7 am kickoffs. Watch the game with breakfast, and have all afternoon to go out and enjoy the island.

I can think of nothing better in life than watching the Bills win and then going out to spend the rest of the day on the beach in Hawaii. I believe Webster's calls that Paradise?!!

I hated the 10ams when I lived in Vegas. Much better to have a 1pm IMO. Sure the day is done but that's what Sundays are for anyway. Football all day and all night. It's the man version of Valentines Day, except we get 20 of em a year.

I feel good this year and cant wait to see what the Bills can do. Even with a loss against the Jets, I got them going 10-6 playoffs, hopefully not 9-7 missing the playoffs, but then again Im a Bills fan and IM READY FOR ANYTHING. Waiting every year, for the last 15 years for players to pan out for us, coaches to pan out, BIG NAME FREE AGENTS TO SIGN WITH BUFFALO (I dont think its all Ralph is cheap, Buffalo is a hard sell, weve had to overpay everyone the last decade that we can manage to sign) Now we got a pretty good group of players together and the last obsticle is INJURIES, but do we have backup?? Im hoping this year is different, because it feels different. It begins tomorrow but its a long season, win or lose. LETS GO BUFFALO!!!

Here in Thailand I am waiting to go to bed, kick off 12 am (until fall back then it is 1am) I stay up until 3 or 4 to see the whole thing. The only thing good about being unemployed right now I guess.

That would drive me up the wall having to wait all day to watch. Im in Cali 10:00 and then I get all day to REFLECT..... plus if I had to watch the games that late the neighbors probably would call the cops, theyre sitting there on the phone explaining to the police how Im about to kill some guy named Bill.............or is it making sweet football love..........Bills better wine me and dine me tomorrow.

I'll be at the Northstar here in San Francisco at 9 am. I watched the Bills-giants at 7 am in Hawaii last year. That was too early. You cant drink at 7 am. Anyway- cant wait for tomorrow.

Yes you can - if I recall, Columbus Cafe is open at 6 AM :beer:

(Give my regards to the gang at the 'star!!!!)

Buffalo Bills 74

New Jersey Jets - 0

GO BILLSSS!!!!

"I expect to be undefeated...I expect to win every game." - Chan Gailey

19 and 0 baby!!!!! :beer:

Apart from trying to watch a crappy video feed online, I haven't been able to actually watch a Bills in over 7 years. To make matters worse... the time difference means that most games begin on my Monday morning, as I'm heading off to work.

This year is a different story.

This year, the NFL is offering "NFL GamePass" for free to their international fans! I'm fing psyched!

This means tomorrow, I go to work and use all of my will-power not to check the scores. I finish work, go home, crack open a few beers, cook up a batch of wings, and wait for the Mrs to come home so we can watch our defensive line, unleash hell on the jets.

This is the most excited I've been about the Bills since before Kelly retired.

Let's go Buffalo!!!!

Apart from trying to watch a crappy video feed online, I haven't been able to actually watch a Bills in over 7 years. To make matters worse... the time difference means that most games begin on my Monday morning, as I'm heading off to work.

This year is a different story.

This year, the NFL is offering "NFL GamePass" for free to their international fans! I'm fing psyched!

This means tomorrow, I go to work and use all of my will-power not to check the scores. I finish work, go home, crack open a few beers, cook up a batch of wings, and wait for the Mrs to come home so we can watch our defensive line, unleash hell on the jets.

This is the most excited I've been about the Bills since before Kelly retired.

Let's go Buffalo!!!!

For real? (going to check that out right NOW!)

EDIT

I just see three packages, all which cost more money (Total:$169.99) than my unemployed ass can pay :wallbash: nothing about free here *Certain restrictions apply. NFL Game Pass is only available to users located outside the United States, Mexico, Bermuda, Antigua, the Bahamas, and any U.S. territories, possessions and commonwealths.

Edited by bowery4

Have you always been in Cal, or did you move out there from the East?

Do you prefer the 10am or not? I think I'd enjoy them.

Lived in Buffalo for 35 years. Have lived in San Jose for the last 10.

I do prefer the 10 am kickoffs. Being an early riser, I don't like waiting for 6-7 hours until kickoff and I don't particularly enjoy being drunk for the Bills games and don't tailgate.

Drinking my pre-game coffee right now.

GO BILLS!!!