Best Flex option for week 1

Buftex

Who you like best of these options, as a FLEX player, week 1:

Denarious Moore (Raiders) vs San Diego

Jonathan Stewart (Panthers) @ Tampa Bay

Peyton Hills (Chiefs) vs Atlanta

Michael Crabtree (49ers) @Green Bay

Ronnie Brown (Chargers) @ Oakland

I like my team this year, but I am a pretty thin at receiver...as usual!

Stewart...He is injured...Also Deangelo Williams and Cam will take all TDS....So hes a definite No. I agree this is a very easy choice, Ronnie Brown is the starter against a weak Raiders defense. Jamaal Charles is healthy and will see 80% of the carries....Ask the guy who asked me whether to start Romo or Manning, and how that worked out. ^^

Easily Ronnie Brown. Given he's the lead back in San Diego with Ryan Mathews out, JStew is hurt, and Hillis is 2nd fiddle, it's pretty easy this week.

I have a natural aversion to your advice, since you are in my league...but I ended up taking it. I am one who thinks Hillis will have a big year, but, he will split time with Charles. Brown was my only other option...going into Monday night, I have to hope that Ronnie Brown outscrores Rivers (the team I am playing has him), being spotted 4 pts....just like the Bills, off to a "great" start...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.