What....No Smack Talk? Bills vs Jets

Rockinon

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jets have won 7 of the last 8 meetings against us. I don't see how we can be talking smack against the Jets when they have our number. Just sit back and watch the game and hope we win.

I think the Bills will blow out the Jets 34-10. I have a feeling the Bills know they're the better team and it's not even close. That wasn't the case those last 8 games. The Jets look like a bad football team.

It looked to me like the Bills treated the preseason as the joke practice games they truly are and this team just didn't want to have any injuries.

Baring bad injuries like last year, the Bills will be a top four AFC team IMO.

I know how to have fun. It's just that acting like a douche is not my idea of fun. YMMV.

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

But as for the last 12 years not meaning anything. You couldn't be more wrong. I get that you are just trying to get fired up for the season in your own way, but those that forget about history are doomed to repeat it.

It was the Japs that bombed Pearl Harbor and talking smack doesn't mean you have to be a douche. I think you are the one that needs a history lesson here.