Case Keenum Cut

We passed on all the other good QB's in the draft the past 2 years what would make sense picking one up now ?

It seems like we waste draft picks like crazy Batten , Carder , L . Brown , Easley (of which they have 2 years invested in letting him sit on IR) & then we put a guy that can't get healthy like Troup on IR again 2 more years of a guy on IR & next year they will release him ?

I love this team but i don't get it ? We take a no name receiver with speed in the 3rd round OK we did need a guy but Russel Wilson is sitting there the guy has unreal accuracy , & stats unmatched in college in years & we need a QB for the future , i love Fitz but what has he proven in all reality ??

Keenum was another on my personal radar but i don't see them doing any thing in the QB spot now that they have spent another draft pick on Jackson . They could have waited gotten Keenum off the waiver wire & spent a ton less money for a lot younger guy to develop .

Go figure ??? Go Bills !!!!

We passed on all the other good QB's in the draft the past 2 years what would make sense picking one up now ?

It seems like we waste draft picks like crazy Batten , Carder , L . Brown , Easley (of which they have 2 years invested in letting him sit on IR) & then we put a guy that can't get healthy like Troup on IR again 2 more years of a guy on IR & next year they will release him ?

I love this team but i don't get it ? We take a no name receiver with speed in the 3rd round OK we did need a guy but Russel Wilson is sitting there the guy has unreal accuracy , & stats unmatched in college in years & we need a QB for the future , i love Fitz but what has he proven in all reality ??

Keenum was another on my personal radar but i don't see them doing any thing in the QB spot now that they have spent another draft pick on Jackson . They could have waited gotten Keenum off the waiver wire & spent a ton less money for a lot younger guy to develop .

Well, no one has ever accused Nix or Gailey or Wannastache of being A-List Hires. Maybe that helps explain some of your questions.

This guy is a Franchise QB! Get 'er done Buddy! I hate Fitz and everything this front office has done. This team sucks. Maybe we'll suck enough to draft Barkley or that guy who is pretty good from that medium size school in the WAC... :bag:

Keenum sucks, no thanks

There is a lot of QBs this year and we got a shot at a lot of good ones through out the first round.

Watching NC State Vs Tennessee and QB Tyler Bray looks sharp with a BIG arm.

QB Mike Glennon looks pretty good too not quite as good as Bray here but he's a Gamer.

They both have some big strong WRs and TEs too.

Because the 31 other teams always hit on 100% of their draft picks right?

Watching NC State Vs Tennessee and QB Tyler Bray looks sharp with a ...

...lot of potential INTs dropped last year. I counted 5 easy picks that were muffed. Still, adding those in as INTs, Bray would be 14 td, 7 INTs. Not bad. I think with a good season this year, Bray is in the conversation for RD1 along with Barkley, Wilson, Logan Thomas. I think Logan Thomas is Chan's idea of a QB. Over 6'5", 14 TDs passing, 11 TDs running, smarts, and a rocket arm.