Obama's letter to fallen SEALS…

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I try to stay out of these topics. I'm a gay democrat (you know the people who are trying to destroy our country -_- ), huge bills fan.

But Seriously?? My goodness if it wasn't for the guy that was in office for 8 years lying to the country about weapons of mass destruction in other countries no one would be dead.

Both sides need to stop being so nit picky and petty.

I try to stay out of these topics. I'm a gay democrat (you know the people who are trying to destroy our country -_- ), huge bills fan.

But Seriously?? My goodness if it wasn't for the guy that was in office for 8 years lying to the country about weapons of mass destruction in other countries no one would be dead.

We tried to get rid of Clinton, but you gay dems kept voting for him.

Agree on the last point.

Honest question: Are you disappointed in the President for only pandering to gays when he was accepting money for his reelection?

were signed with an electric pen…

http://www.thegatewa...y-electric-pen/

Has this been done by other presidents???? This is beyond shameful if true.

I'm pretty sure that's normal.

I'm also pretty sure this is one of the more ridiculous manufactured "scandals" I've heard of...it's not the President's job to give personalized condolences to the families and friends of every fallen soldier (I'm pretty sure FDR and Ike didn't. Lyndon Johnson may have, arrogant control freak that he was.) It's embarrassing that anyone would pretend that he should.

The SEALs in question were killed in Afghanistan, not Iraq.

But it's Bush's fault.

You're an idiot. You'll fit in well here.

From the department of redundancy department.

Welcome aboard the board. :D

Can you name anyone that didn't think there were WMD in Iraq? Nobody claimed there were WMD in Afghanistan.

Is Dan rooster your nom du poof?

Oh my lol I'm a certified idiot. Im a die hard bills fan, i spend lots of $$$ on the bills. There was no need to inform me that I was a idiot.

Hey, you're the dolt that made a petty (and inaccurate) point and followed up with a complaint about being nitpicky and petty. If the shoe fits, eat it.