Can Ryan Fitzpatrick make maximum use of T.J. Graham?

HOUSE

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How anybody has anything critical to say about that throw is beyond me. This guy has some serious issues.

If you were paying attention instead of viewing the world thru your Fitz goggles, youd realize I was using that throw as an example where the WR takes all the heat for a throw thats lacking, and showing an example of an elite QB like Brady making a throw of similar length, but with a stronger trajectory, hitting the WR more in stride, allowing him to catch it in his hands.

If you want worse throws from Fitz, believe me there are plenty

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

If you were paying attention instead of viewing the world thru your Fitz goggles, youd realize I was using that throw as an example where the WR takes all the heat for a throw thats lacking, and showing an example of an elite QB like Brady making a throw of similar length, but with a stronger trajectory, hitting the WR more in stride, allowing him to catch it in his hands.

If you want worse throws from Fitz, believe me there are plenty

Trajectory/velocity or not, the ball was placed where it needed to be.

Are you telling me if Fitz made that throw 2x a game during this season, that you'd be complaining about how the ball got there? Have you seen Tebow throw? He won a bleepin playoff game man!

He could snap it to the end zone for all I care.

In my 50 years as a fan I have never seen a win column or a loss column for quarterbacks in an NFL boxscore. Winning percentage has been a "sexy" stat in recent years to argue about qb's. It's not baseball.

Actually only 45 years, seems like 50 though. :devil:

Thank YOU

What needs to happen is for Fitz to take shots downfield when Graham is open. Whether he connects (would be ideal) is less important than the threat of him connecting.

Fitz had multiple choices last season to throw to a speedy Spiller and missed those chances. I hope he has really improved this year..It would be fun to send Spiller, Graham, Johnson, Jones and Nelson out in the 5 receiver set!

Fitz had multiple choices last season to throw to a speedy Spiller and missed those chances. I hope he has really improved this year..It would be fun to send Spiller, Graham, Johnson, Jones and Nelson out in the 5 receiver set!

Did you see that ball a wide open Spiller dropped on a fly last season? Not sure, but I think it was against Dallas. That might be one reason Fitz doesn't always look his way. Just a guess. And Spiller was VERY raw as a wideout last year. That said, I think the five you listed above could put a fair amount of pressure on a defense.

GO BILLS!!!