AccuScore Has Bills Going to Playoffs

Before watching the PreSeason games I was thinking that we had a 10% chance of winning the division. After watching the first offense and the run defense in the first two pre season games I have inverted those number (01% seems more likely now)

Before watching the PreSeason games I was thinking that we had a 10% chance of winning the division. After watching the first offense and the run defense in the first two pre season games I have inverted those number (01% seems more likely now)

Ditto.

The Patriots* couldn't stop a rookie QB for the Eagles last night. Must mean they're going to suck this year.

smh

Was that their first team offense?

Do the Patriots have a proven team in recent history? I think it's realistic to expect the Bills to show a bit more before *assuming* they'll be great in the regular season vs teams like the Patriots or Packers.

The Patriots* couldn't stop a rookie QB for the Eagles last night. Must mean they're going to suck this year.

smh

Patriots Pass defense is notoriously crap.

However I liked Foles come out of college. He looked like a champ, his arm was a rocket and was surprisingly accurate getting the ball into some small windows.

The Eagles might be developing another Kevin Kolb.

However I liked Foles come out of college. He looked like a champ, his arm was a rocket and was surprisingly accurate getting the ball into some small windows.

Considering how poorly Kevin Kolb has done on the Cardinals, I don't think that is a a good thing.

I also have the Bills going to the playoffs. And i have them going 5-1 in the division and actually winning the division on the last game of the year that will be flexed to a night game against the Jets. So much fun coming our way this season.

I think you'd be more confident if you watched the Pats and Jets preseason. They both have made the Bills look good. The media is hyping Chandler Jones and acting like Nate Solder is some future All-Pro left tackle while they are both looking servicable at best. They are also trying to blame all of the Jets problems on the RT, Wayne Hunter. Don't buy into the media hype this year. Both teams look terrible.

Yes. Great trade for the Eagles. But my point is that Kevin Kolb has not played well for the Cardinals. Skelton is now favored as the Cardinals starter.

Thanks for the newsflash, can you give me text alerts of breaking sports news?

The point being the Eagles could care less what happens when they trade a development prospect.

i.e. Rob Johnson from Fred Taylor (you think the Jags cared that they set the Bills franchise back 5+ years), Kevin Kolb for Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, Vinny Curry (a TBD favorite) and Brandon Boykins (you think the Eagles care that Kolb is skeerred of the pass rush and always injured?)

It is still very early but if the Eagles can do that again with Foles or if Foles actually can play well after Vick, I think the Eagles will be very happy.

And NFL observers are also bullish on injured Eagles backup, Mike Kafka.

So this makes me think yet again how well Andy Reid does in coaching up quarterbacks. He seems to get the most out of guys.

Considering how poorly Kevin Kolb has done on the Cardinals, I don't think that is a a good thing.

What WSS's post makes me think about is how everyone was saying Vince Young couldn't beat out Trent Edwards… as if the fact that the Eagles let Young walk meant that they thought Trent was the better QB.

Now we see the much-maligned VY giving encouraging signs here in Buffalo while Trent Edwards enjoys his last week of being an NFL quarterback in Philly.