Akin

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He asked what the name of the bill is.

Do you know what the Indian name "libtards" means? "Girly-Men with T-bar panties tied in a wad".

Whole thing would blow over if he came out and clarified he was referring to anal

You should quote who you are responding to, if for no other reason than to keep/hope/force you to be honest.

Edited by 3rdnlng

First: what he said was so patently ignorant/stupid/offensive this SHOULD dominate the news cycle, ESPECIALLY by 2012 standards (fwiw)

Why?

Second: GOP cheerleaders shouldn't be looking for ways to defuse this by scolding the offended. This was a serious mistake that ought not be dismissed/excused by Repubs. Instead, the GOP should have this ass hat's head on a spike for flubbing so bad as to take the attention off the economy and onto the antiquated social issue abortion--in that arena Repubs will get SLAYED.

You sound dumber than the other trolls. Good job.

Why?

You sound dumber than the other trolls. Good job.

First answer: touch.chicagotribune.com/#section/524/article/p2p-71894828/

Dumb? I could have SWORN this election was the GOP's for the taking so long as it was a referendum on the Econ,y. Why don't you dispute rather than insult?

First answer: touch.chicagotribune.com/#section/524/article/p2p-71894828/

Dumb? I could have SWORN this election was the GOP's for the taking so long as it was a referendum on the Econ,y. Why don't you dispute rather than insult?

You just said that the GOP should not scold the moron who came up with the most asinine statement I've ever heard so the discussion switches to abortion. If that's what you're saying, you're a partisan hack.

You just said that the GOP should not scold the moron who came up with the most asinine statement I've ever heard so the discussion switches to abortion. If that's what you're saying, you're a partisan hack.

Haha

Well, that's the opposite of what I said.

I think my exact words were "the GOP should have this ass hat's head on a spike."

Well, that's the opposite of what I said.

I think my exact words were "the GOP should have this ass hat's head on a spike."

Second: GOP cheerleaders shouldn't be looking for ways to defuse this by scolding the offended. This was a serious mistake that ought not be dismissed/excused by Repubs. Instead, the GOP should have this ass hat's head on a spike for flubbing so bad as to take the attention off the economy and onto the antiquated social issue abortion--in that arena Repubs will get SLAYED.

What is it you think I said? I'm making a real attempt at productivity here...

On your second comment, you said you want the Repubs to keep focusing on this issue to switch the topic from the economy to abortion so they get slayed.

Did you mean something else?

On your second comment, you said you want the Repubs to keep focusing on this issue to switch the topic from the economy to abortion so they get slayed.

Did you mean something else?

Haha. Well, I did NOT say I wanted this to stay an issue. I said Repubs should be PISSED that he made it an issue because they're bound to lose on it...

Gee, ya think? It's usually followed by "You just didn't understand me," which is usually followed by "Why don't you define what you think I said so I can show you that it's not what I said when I didn't say what I said that you think I said because it's illogical to suggest not suggesting I said what I didn't say when I said it the first time."

It's all he can do. It's his schtick.