Akin

:doh:

Abortion is LEGAL and has been for 40 years.

Fighting year after year repeating the same schitt over and over and expecting a different outcome is lunacy.

Can I argue that tax money should not pay for them?

No, making things up, when you don't have an answer, then faking that you are right, is cowardly and weak. It takes a heck of a lot more guts, to admit that you don't know. And the fact is that nobody knows, and never will know.

Not making up anything, my belief is life begins at conception.

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Missouri Rep. Todd Akin—who sparked a firestorm of criticism with his comments about "legitimate rape" in August—gave a speech on the House floor in 2008 in which he called those who perform abortions "terrorists" and claimed some do so on "women who are not actually pregnant."

"It is no big surprise that we fight the terrorists because they are fundamentally un-American, and yet we have terrorists in our own culture called abortionists," Akin said in the Jan. 22, 2008, speech. "One of the good pieces of news why we are winning this war is because there are not enough heartless doctors being graduated from medical schools. There is a real shortage of abortionists.

----------------------

a) not even pregnant???

b) ahhh like those non heartless doctors refuse to care for fat people.

Heh.........now why would we bring up a month old thread, to mention a 4 year old speech...................Hmmmmm

Must be those DNC reports to the lemmings are out

Akin has closed his lead in MO from 10 down to 2.3%

RCP Average.............. 9/16 - 10/3 -- 45.8 -- 43.5................................. McCaskill +2.3

Heh.........now why would we bring up a month old thread, to mention a 4 year old speech...................Hmmmmm

Must be those DNC reports to the lemmings are out

Akin has closed his lead in MO from 10 down to 2.3%

RCP Average.............. 9/16 - 10/3 -- 45.8 -- 43.5................................. McCaskill +2.3

Gee I don't know why it was in the news this week?

Why does the media always bring up news clips from 2007?

Maybe someone bumped this one because I made a comment in a different thread on the subject because as I said I was too lazy to look up a month old thread.