Trouble with Chrome not working on certain sites

PromoTheRobot

Has anyone else that uses Google Chrome browser notice that certain sites, BuffaloBills.com in particular, do not respond to it? I can go to the site and click any link, etc but nothing happens. When I switch to IE8 it works fine. Google Chrome used to work fine but stopped in the last couple of weeks. Any computer-savvy folks know what is going on?

EDIT: same issue withe the Jets website.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Has anyone else that uses Google Chrome browser notice that certain sites, BuffaloBills.com in particular, do not respond to it? I can go to the site and click any link, etc but nothing happens. When I switch to IE8 it works fine. Google Chrome used to work fine but stopped in the last couple of weeks. Any computer-savvy folks know what is going on?

PTR

No problem here.

PTR

Pretty sure the Jets' site has a douchebag filter, which is why you couldn't get in.

See what I did there? ;)