AMC - Hell on Wheels

/dev/null

No, it's not a real cliffhanger type of show true enough. But I have always been fascinated with that period of American history. Building a railroad across a uncharted wilderness, over the Rockies and throw in hostile natives on top of it. What a adventure

What makes the show interesting to me is this is real. It really happened. And the producers are doing a fine job of putting a human face on the people that made it happen 144 years ago..

Yup, very realistic and well done. :thumbsup:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow great episode last night. Durants [hot-boy did I get that wrong] wife is stirring up trouble. Sure don't like Lily.

Yes she is hot and does not like Lily. Didn't get the vibe she cared too much about Lily banging her husband as she cared about asserting herself as the alpha female

Elam has a job offer and a personal dilemma...

my best guess is, Sunday's episode was the series finale...

Felt kind of like the Breaking Bad Season 4 finale. There are enough loose threads to continue another season but also enough resolution to end the series there if it wouldn't have been picked up for Season 5 (which was up in the air at the time).

there is no way they are done with this show...it would truly shock me....

AMC tries too hard sometimes with this show (And results in cheesy/awkward scenes sometimes) but it is a solid show with a good fan base (as mentioned above) - and the finale was one of the best cinematic joys ive witnessed...

not official yet, but there will be another season

Edited by PaattMaann

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I sort of lost interest after getting about half way through season one, but I'm glad it's getting renewed. This is one of the most beautifully shot shows I've ever seen...in high def it's really a sight to behold, especially on a large projector screen. I may revisit it one day, but for some reason it just didn't keep me coming back.

I just got caught up on season 2 on Netflix. Wow the Swede is as kooky as the preacher. I wish Lilly Belle had topped off her pistol before going at it with the Swede. I'm sorry to see her go like that since she was hot and an interesting character. If she had made sure her pistol was always full like any sensible pistolero then perhaps she would be gracing us with her hotness in season 3. Durant's wifey is a bezatch. She reminds me of my ex-boss. I was surprised to see that Bohannon had a hidden cultured side to him. Very much looking forward to season 3.