AMC - Hell on Wheels

/dev/null

I would say the Swede is creepiest character I've ever seen if not for the reverend/pastor [Not father! Are you a Papist?]

The Reverend dude is creepy :ph34r: I did some Googeling and IMDB'ing of the cast and found he was in X-Files back in the 90s. Played a creepy little girl molester. Yeah, that actor knows how to play creepy

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You sure got that right. A pardon no less. What role does he have in mind for Bohannon?

It was alluded to in the season premiere that work had slowed to a crawl and Lilly wasn't happy with the new Foreman, who Elam killed in episode 2 (for killing the whore)

Gonna need a new Foreman

It was alluded to in the season premiere that work had slowed to a crawl and Lilly wasn't happy with the new Foreman, who Elam killed in episode 2 (for killing the whore)

Gonna need a new Foreman

Oh Durant wants Bohannon running things bad. That switch-a-roo where Durant was holding a gun on a chained Bohannon and suddenly found himself being choked raised Bohannon's stock 1000%

He knows this is a man who can do things, like deal with the pesky savages.

Unlike the now undertaker Swede.

• 2 weeks later...

Just watched S2 E3. Killer,riveting,fascinating episode. Believe me it is that good. Makes breaking bad look as exciting as a girl scout marshmallow cook out.

I loved that exchange I know what you did exchange between Bohannen and Elam.

Those Irish boys surprised me at the end. I didn't thing they had it in them.

When Bohannen told the butcher to leave town I thought it was because the one Irish dude was more valuable to Durant than the butcher. It didn't occur to me that the Irish boys would do what they did

I still get a kick out of hearing Chief O'Brien's over emphasis on the first syllable of Mr Bohhhhh-hanon

I loved that exchange I know what you did exchange between Bohannen and Elam.

Those Irish boys surprised me at the end. I didn't thing they had it in them.

When Bohannen told the butcher to leave town I thought it was because the one Irish dude was more valuable to Durant than the butcher. It didn't occur to me that the Irish boys would do what they did

I still get a kick out of hearing Chief O'Brien's over emphasis on the first syllable of Mr Bohhhhh-hanon

Certainly a better episode, and starting to get a little better in terms of story. Glad to see Irish Bert and Ernie actually doing something that's not completely dopey. Who didn't have a Mr. Wo flashback at the end?

Tonight's episode best ever. Bohannen's force of will to move the railroad forward is so strong Durant is putting all the decisions on him- even the route.

Definitely getting interesting.

When Bohannen sat down next to Elam in the saloon, I could almost see him put a cigar in his mouth and say I love it when a plan comes together :lol:

Elam got knocked down a few pegs by the leader of the Negros. Black guy (haven't caught a name yet) and Mr Toole seem to have bonded during the riot and definitely share a dislike for Elam. I suspect they'll draw closer as a parallel, and in opposition, to the Bohannen/Elam friendship

Next week's preview looks like fun. The Alabama train robbers are planning a job...

Definitely getting interesting.

When Bohannen sat down next to Elam in the saloon, I could almost see him put a cigar in his mouth and say I love it when a plan comes together :lol:

Elam got knocked down a few pegs by the leader of the Negros. Black guy (haven't caught a name yet) and Mr Toole seem to have bonded during the riot and definitely share a dislike for Elam. I suspect they'll draw closer as a parallel, and in opposition, to the Bohannen/Elam friendship

Next week's preview looks like fun. The Alabama train robbers are planning a job...

Should be interesting to see how arming the Negros works out. With 1866 Winchesters no less, not some old muzzle loaders. Durant was against it but looks like he is letting Bohannen run the show.

Edited by Jim in Anchorage

..Wow what a episode Should be very interesting to see what happens with Durant "indisposed" in Chicago.

We've already seen what's happening to Elam without Durant's authority behind him. And Lilly? That scene in the box car where she's tidying up and Durant's in bed in his 19th century PJs hints at a little something extra there. Without Durant's authority will the workers still take orders from the kept lady and house n*gger, as they are perceived in town?

Bohannen, we know he's up to the job and commands respect. My guess is Bohannen wil get the job done while Durant is waylaid. But he'll get the job done a little too well and the glory Durant seeks will start finding it's way to Bohannen.

I was happy with the preachers fate. Now we get Swede! What a despicable character.

Preacher got what was coming to him. But, and pardon the intentionally awful pun, the writers almost telegraphed what was going to happen.

Swede and Bohannend gonna have it out real soon. Have you seen previews yet? Looks like Swede shaves his head and looks even creepier

I don't think Mr Toole survives to Season 3 either

Preacher got what was coming to him. But, and pardon the intentionally awful pun, the writers almost telegraphed what was going to happen.

Swede and Bohannend gonna have it out real soon. Have you seen previews yet? Looks like Swede shaves his head and looks even creepier

I don't think Mr Toole survives to Season 3 either

I did not think Joseph had it in him. But it really seemed like he enjoyed it deep down.

Bohannend knows swede is directly responsible for doc's death. He's not going to let that pass.

The real subplot is who is going to be making the big decisions, Lilly or Bohannend?

I did not think Joseph had it in him. But it really seemed like he enjoyed it deep down.

Bohannend knows swede is directly responsible for doc's death. He's not going to let that pass.

The real subplot is who is going to be making the big decisions, Lilly or Bohannend?

In the previews it looked like Lilly and Bohannen get it on. Maybe both will end up making the decisions whilst Thomas recoups from his wounds and re-commits to wife and son.