AMC - Hell on Wheels

/dev/null

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the previews it looked like Lilly and Bohannen get it on. Maybe both will end up making the decisions whilst Thomas recoups from his wounds and re-commits to wife and son.

Yeah I suspect Lilly and Bohannen grow closer and continue to drive the railroad westward while Durant is recovering in Chicago. As the railroad presses onward the credit starts going to Bohannen, credit that Durant will think should have gone to him instead. Jealousy over that and Lilly will start to drive a wedge between Durant and Bohannen

I thought his son was dead?

So did I

I thought his son was dead?

Durant told the preacher that his son died, but also said he was lying when confronted by the preacher. They left a big void there about the son. I interpretted it as he may still be alive.

I'm moving pretty slowly through season one so I'm trying to avoid reading what you guys are saying in this thread....but I just wanted to chime in and say this is one of the BEST looking and sounding shows I've ever seen. Whoever is handling the filming of this show is a genius. I will rewatch scenes just because of how amazing they look.

Anyway, I'm only on episode 6 but I'm getting there lol

I'm moving pretty slowly through season one so I'm trying to avoid reading what you guys are saying in this thread....but I just wanted to chime in and say this is one of the BEST looking and sounding shows I've ever seen. Whoever is handling the filming of this show is a genius. I will rewatch scenes just because of how amazing they look.

Anyway, I'm only on episode 6 but I'm getting there lol

Believe me it just gets better.And think about it-the stage is Nebraska,nothing to look at there,yet they made it visually stunning. Imagine

what they could do if the train makes it to Utah.

Believe me it just gets better.And think about it-the stage is Nebraska,nothing to look at there,yet they made it visually stunning. Imagine

what they could do if the train makes it to Utah.

Cant wait!

I think you connected with it more than I did...I'm enjoying it, but so far it's not having that "gotta see what happens next" effect.

No, it's not a real cliffhanger type of show true enough. But I have always been fascinated with that period of American history. Building a railroad across a uncharted wilderness, over the Rockies and throw in hostile natives on top of it. What a adventure

What makes the show interesting to me is this is real. It really happened. And the producers are doing a fine job of putting a human face on the people that made it happen 144 years ago..

No, it's not a real cliffhanger type of show true enough. But I have always been fascinated with that period of American history. Building a railroad across a uncharted wilderness, over the Rockies and throw in hostile natives on top of it. What a adventure

What makes the show interesting to me is this is real. It really happened. And the producers are doing a fine job of putting a human face on the people that made it happen 144 years ago..

You're better at inspiring me to watch the show than the actual show is! lol

Glad I was able to get it across. Those where hard times to live in,sure [you could die from a scratch on your leg] but man what a life to live.

Now we worry about our phone apps :rolleyes:

haha, yeah, we take a helluva lot for granted nowadays....that's for damn sure.