[closed]Really Chan?

Toshiero

"We have not run the ball as much as we wanted to in the preseason," Gailey said. "We made this week the week we are going to come back and work on the run game quite a bit.

You are the HC And the guy calling the plays. As much as you wanted to? Did Ralph or Buddy tell you not to run the ball? Because if not then YOU CHOSE not to run the ball, which is your M.O. which is why you were fired in Dallas, why you were fired as an OC In KC.

You feel the need to go 4-5 wide and throw 40x per game if you can

What? Another one of your threads that make no sense whatsoever? Shocker.

A head coach has no power over what needs to be worked on, just the power to work on the things that need to be worked on.

Its like parents complaining to the baseball coach that the outfield sucked and they should've worked on it more during practice. The coach realized that and wanted to work on it more during practice but the players in the infield missed some plays which needed to be worked on more than the outfield.

You can't just ignore one area because you need to work on another.

Our passing needed more working on than running, obviously. That's the case with all NFL teams because passing is much more complicated than running a ball through a hole that the OL made or didn't make.

Edited by Teen Insight

Hahahaha. What are you going to be like during the ACTUAL season.

Seriously though, why do you even bother following this team.

The first thread that I think of when I see his name is that thread he made after the Titans game that was so negative and pessimistic that I thought I had to go to the doctor for sadness poisoning.

Edited by Teen Insight

The first thread that I think of when I see his name is that thread he made after the Titans game that was so negative and pessimistic that I thought I had to go to the doctor for sadness poisoning.

I thought you only came to tsw recently..im begginning to think you're just another crayon in the box.

Edited by Stranger in a Strange Land