I need contest ideas for the716store.com

SDS

"Bills,Time to Eat."

Which Bill makes the first or last big play of each game , what it will be, and what qtr. ( fumble recovery by...., pick by...., TD by....,sack by,....ect.)from your list of eligible plays.

More or less qualfiers to weed it out or first in first out.

MODERATED Q&A sessions here with Bills-associated people (I'd bet any player who twitters would entertain the idea)...if your question is chosen, you get some dinky little prize like a Bills keychain, and submitted to a drawing for a bigger prize. Timing to be figured out by yourselves (e.g. weekly Q&A, monthly drawing).

Have 716 sponsor it, you get to generate original content for TBD...

MODERATED Q&A sessions here with Bills-associated people (I'd bet any player who twitters would entertain the idea)...if your question is chosen, you get some dinky little prize like a Bills keychain, and submitted to a drawing for a bigger prize. Timing to be figured out by yourselves (e.g. weekly Q&A, monthly drawing).

I like it.

That or find a few players to compete for some prize that a fan would win. GWilson vs. Nick Barnett in cornhole. Throw it up on the Youtubes and generate flow.

Yeah... I think you should have a contest for your international clients.

Well, your international clients that live in the southern hemishpere.

In the south pacific.

You already live in the South Pacific, you need nothing more.

I like this idea the best so far but if you can't pull it off.....

Predict the Bills "extended scoring" each week.

It works like this:

Take the points and multiply them by the scorer's uniform number. A TD to SJ is worth 6*13 = 78 + the Lindell EP 1*9 = 9; 78+9= 87

A field goal by Lindell is worth 27 and so on.

Total all scores and you get the week's total "extended score"

Closest to the total each week wins. If two people submit the same entry the first submission wins.

Bikini contest

Ask the ladies to send a bikini pic. After much deliberation (and posting on TSW :devil:) you pick 5 or 10 finalists and have site visitors vote for the winner

Could also substitute cute puppy/kitten/kid for bikini girls, but you'll generate the most traffic with bikini chicks