GDT: Washington Redskins @ Buffalo Bills 8/9/12 7:00PM

SDS

I just remember the super bowl bills (hardly) never won a preseason game. they are working on what they are worried about. With that said, we still look week overall. We have time and I reserve judgements till after september. i still think the potential we have is undeniable.

You'll see. Year in and year out I keep hoping and they keep failing and in 2 more seasons when we fire these idiots then in with the new idiots ugghhh!

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does everyone forget that PRE season football is basically a glorified scrimmage? They interviewed Fitz on the sidelines and he said that was the plan all along. The PRE season is about working out the kinks and getting a good look at the 2nd and 3rd level guys.

Let me remind you:

1. We had a TD called back on a penalty

2. We had a 2 no calls, 1 PI and 1 illegal contact.

Anyone want to talk about the fact that Merriman is looking pretty good or the fact that TG Graham is insanely fast?

You'll see. Year in and year out I keep hoping and they keep failing and in 2 more seasons when we fire these idiots then in with the new idiots ugghhh!

i understand your view. I have been telling people for 5 years I wished I had come up with a shirt idea saying buffalo bills on the front and "There's always next year" on the back. I could have sold that shirt for over a decade by now. However, as a true fan I have told myself I will billeive untill it hopeless,.. that doesn't happen untill the team leaves. If the Bills leave I may stop being a fan of football, I never cared about any other team. I'm just saying I will hope and defend untill there is nothing to hope for or defend. Go Bills and keep the faith.

Why does everyone forget that PRE season football is basically a glorified scrimmage? They interviewed Fitz on the sidelines and he said that was the plan all along. The PRE season is about working out the kinks and getting a good look at the 2nd and 3rd level guys.

Let me remind you:

1. We had a TD called back on a penalty

2. We had a 2 no calls, 1 PI and 1 illegal contact.

Anyone want to talk about the fact that Merriman is looking pretty good or the fact that TG Graham is insanely fast?

Why hello there quality post.