FWIW Wilson is at HOF Today

BRAWNDO

Even Ralph could tell he had dipshits running his front office for years. Why waste the money?

PTR

I kinda agree. I think his appoach has always been "Show me that you can get something going, and THEN come to me for more money". He spent plenty during the Bills Super Bowl run.

I think Ralph has some years left, he just won't be very "active".

Edited by Matthews' Bag

To quote the movie, Major League:

"Well then I guess there's only one thing left to do. Win the whole !@#$ing thing."

Oh man, I so wish SDS (a hem a hem)) would finally install the "like" or "vote up" function,

I would have created another dozen login names just to show how much I enjoy this post!

I kinda agree. I think his appoach has always been "Show me that you can get something going, and THEN come to me for more money". He spent plenty during the Bills Super Bowl run.

I think Ralph has some years left, he just won't be very "active".

I agree with your first paragraph.

Sadly, I disagree with your last one.

Ya - not looking good. I surmise he is second guessing all the millions he has saved over the years by not spending even near the salary cap. Perhaps he was saving cash for that sporty walker.

You sir are a jerk

TG is reporting that Ralph is at the Pro Football Hall of Fame for the ribbon cutting ceremony for the archives center. He is in a wheelchair and will not speak with media. Best wishes for his health.

My link

My link

Yeah, It is his money but I would have liked to see him spend it in Buffalo rather than in Canton. When you combine his appearance with the news of the sale of the Browns for One Billion Dollars, you wonder just how long we will enjoy this franchise here.