What is the Best Bills D-Line Nickname ?

Owen

Bill Collectors

Can't hate this one enough, not creative and why would they collect bills, we are the bills.

"STFU It's Too Early and Ralph is Cheap" :flirt:

This is the only right answer, minus the tired Ralph is cheap line.

(I know you were jesting upper deck)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the spirit of American Olympians

Super Mario and Anderson and Klye Williams and Marcell Dareus thats quite a crew

The Fab 4 ....

add another solid player and we have The Fab 5 ....

it meets the 3 word criteria... (was that already uesed)

Can't hate this one enough, not creative and why would they collect bills, we are the bills.

This is the only right answer, minus the tired Ralph is cheap line.

(I know you were jesting upper deck)

And what is your suggested name? The Bill Collectors show up to make the opposing offense PAY ! Get it?

And what is your suggested name? The Bill Collectors show up to make the opposing offense PAY ! Get it?

Oh, i get where you, and others who have suggested it, mean. I just don't like it. It really is nothing personal, regardless of the way I framed my previous statement.

My suggestion is upperdecks choice "STFU, it's too early." The best nick names happen naturally, forced nicknames are never as good. For example, Air Jordan or an 18 year old King James? Air Jordan ALL DAY! Sweetness or Fitzmagic? Get it?

(for the record I am not debating jordan vs. James, and I LOVE Fitz, just hate the forced nicknames.)

Edited by RichmondRob

Preemptive Front Four.

For two reasons; they will waylay and shellack you before you see it coming and they are so awesome they have nicknames before they've proven anything yet.

Their true nickname will come in time.

Edited by Pilsner

Oh, i get where you, and others who have suggested it, mean. I just don't like it. It really is nothing personal, regardless of the way I framed my previous statement.

My suggestion is upperdecks choice "STFU, it's too early." The best nick names happen naturally, forced nicknames are never as good. For example, Air Jordan or an 18 year old King James? Air Jordan ALL DAY! Sweetness or Fitzmagic? Get it?

(for the record I am not debating jordan vs. James, and I LOVE Fitz, just hate the forced nicknames.)

I get you. It's one of those things where someone says it and everyone goes, ya, that has a cool ring to it.

the players are starting to get pretty confident from the interviews i have read. They might have one in the works already .

Seems like our offensive line should be polled to come up with something. I imagine they already have some names for the front four