Any Roosevelt sightings?

Can anyone update on my man Naaman? Is he working with the 2nds or 3rds? Any good catches or is he pretty much invisible so far?

There's a lot of competition so I'm sure he's a long shot, but he did pretty well for us last year when he got his chance so I hope he's getting looks

Nothing...the speed thing,is what keeps him on the bench. He hands are as good as we have.

Such a shame. I really like this kid. Seems like he's got phenominal hands. I kinda feel the same about him as I did about Stevie after his 2nd year when he ce in at the end and played pretty good fhe last few weeks.

Such a shame. I really like this kid. Seems like he's got phenominal hands. I kinda feel the same about him as I did about Stevie after his 2nd year when he ce in at the end and played pretty good fhe last few weeks.

As a UB alum, the story is a great one ... and last year I think he proved he can play but the speed thing will negatively impact on his ability to make the cut.

Right now the only thing I think in his favor is that Easely does not appear to be impressing anyone so if he doesn't make the team and the numbers are high enough then Namaan might make it since he is also decent on ST's!