Cell tower gets makeover to appear less phallic

Beerball

I hate it when people look at something and immediately complain that it is phallic - face it - some things are shaped that way - like communication towers - building it in the shape of an octagon won't work. I remember a lecture I sat through once in college where the professor went on and on about ICBMs being phallic and an expression of male aggression - I guess she never took physics or ever heard of aerodynamics and that missiles actually fly best when shaped like missiles....

I know exactly where this is and have been within 50 feet of it. Didn't think it looked phallic. Looked like a bad imitation of the cypress trees it was next to.

I hate it when people look at something and immediately complain that it is phallic - face it - some things are shaped that way - like communication towers - building it in the shape of an octagon won't work. I remember a lecture I sat through once in college where the professor went on and on about ICBMs being phallic and an expression of male aggression - I guess she never took physics or ever heard of aerodynamics and that missiles actually fly best when shaped like missiles....

Bah...why agree with science laws and design functionality when its more convenient to push a silly penis envy feminist mentality. Lol