Espn nfl shows

I watch ESPN evry night, and I can do this because I go in knowing they aren't going to talk about the Bills or the Sabres, or hockey for that matter. I don't watch ESPN for their football coverage or hockey coverage, because it's mediocre and they show favoritism. I watch ESPN for their other coverage such as baseball, basketball, and more obscure sports such as golf and tennis. If I were to watch a show, wanting to hear about the Bills or Sabres, I would never turn on ESPN, I would find a better source that knows what they are talking about and dosen't constintely show Tebow running in the rain shirtless.

I watch ESPN evry night, and I can do this because I go in knowing they aren't going to talk about the Bills or the Sabres, or hockey for that matter. I don't watch ESPN for their football coverage or hockey coverage, because it's mediocre and they show favoritism. I watch ESPN for their other coverage such as baseball, basketball, and more obscure sports such as golf and tennis. If I were to watch a show, wanting to hear about the Bills or Sabres, I would never turn on ESPN, I would find a better source that knows what they are talking about and dosen't constintely show Tebow running in the rain shirtless.

Yeah,I was just flipping through the channels. I saw the lineup, I just shook my head. Same old same old.

Yeah,I was just flipping through the channels. I saw the lineup, I just shook my head. Same old same old.

I don't know why they bother doing news shows every day. They can just run everything on loop and nobody would know the difference since its the same topics every single day.

Severe man crush on Jets, Denver and Saints. Nfl 32 and Nfl live. Tebow and Manning thing getting old . Everyday ,all day. Time to give it a rest.

We're all with ya there, BiP. I mean that have to talk about the bills so much, but please talk about other teams than what you referenced above. For example and not because they are favorites of mine, but I would be curious to see more of what is going on in Detroit, San Diego, Houston and Tenn.; just as examples of teams I am curious about but which they haven't referenced a whole lot.

LOL, I've been DVR'ing the "All 32 teams training Camp" thingy on NFLN since last week. What a joke, so funny that literally one segment will be repeated after the commercial.. :) It's like summer interns are running the show over there. All I've seen so far is Jets, Broncos, Fins, Cowboys, Lions, Cardinals, Philly, Giants, and some Chargers. Oh and yeah the Browns, but I am hard pressed to think of anything else they've showed.

To the other poster on Sapps comments about the Bills D.. LOL I laughed my arse off at his comments. He's such a loser, and to be honest there are really only two or three guys who's analytics I can at least appreciate on NFLN.

By the way. It's not that I'm being biased or anything. Baldingers comments on the Jets, etc.. etc.. These clowns actually get paid to say this stuff; stuff I might add that anyone with half a football brain could pull off.

Anyway's it's like a drive by accident. I still record the damn show in the hope that someone will make a run at leader of the analysts.. :)

Tim-

Just look at who they have as hosts, former players who when they played were playing against Bills teams that were not good, so they are not going to say much about them. I have also observed in the past 'we' (Bills fans) through reading information pertaining to the Bills via this website, other message boards, newspaper websites, etc, actually know more information about the Bills than they do. They have 32 teams to cover and I would imagine that it is difficult to obtain details of all teams that we (Bills fans) take for granted. I think these shows need to do a better job of covering all but I think of this when watching them.

Besides I like being under the radar or as an earlier post said, "a snake in the grass"

Oh, how I yearn for the old days of the "Empire Sports Network".

At least there was always Buffalo news, Sabres, Bills, and even a few other locals mixed in. I could get my "fix" almost anytime!

Good ol' Regis :censored: that all up. (unless there is still some version I can't get anymore)

I used to love NFL network, But just can't even look at Michael Irvin, a little too Biased for NFC east.It's getting hard to watch.

Like said earlier, even Brownies , Fins, an such are getting coverage, just don't get it. :wallbash:

Oh, how I yearn for the old days of the "Empire Sports Network".

At least there was always Buffalo news, Sabres, Bills, and even a few other locals mixed in. I could get my "fix" almost anytime!

Good ol' Regis :censored: that all up. (unless there is still some version I can't get anymore)

I used to love NFL network, But just can't even look at Michael Irvin, a little too Biased for NFC east.It's getting hard to watch.

Like said earlier, even Brownies , Fins, an such are getting coverage, just don't get it. :wallbash:

I dislike Michael Irvin with a passion. He doesn't have an objective bone in his body. I used to like NFL Gameday Final when I didn't understand what was good or bad. It was just highlights to me. But now, I loathe it. Those guys don't really talk about football and are just so biased it makes me nauseous.

I just looked at the AFCE blog... took 16 articles until I found one about the Bills... and then it was another long stream of non Bills articles.

Even though we "won" the offseason, it appears they don't think our team is any good. :)

I emailed a link to this thread to my buddy who works over at ESPN. This is his response, verbatim:

Bah! Lies!

There is only the current Tebow team, the former Tebow team and the team he anoints! Praise be upon Tebow and our blessed 24/7 coverage of him.

I don't know why they bother doing news shows every day. They can just run everything on loop and nobody would know the difference since its the same topics every single day.

They don't do news shows every day. They do entertainment shows everyday.

Anyone watch ESPN, they're showing Jet's camp. Exciting! :wallbash:

yesterday at lunch I watched some ESPN from about 11:40AM to 12:00 noon in 15 minutes time between Olympics news 3 reports from NYETS camp :blink::blink:

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever