Forget about the Pats* for a minute...

i can assure you i am no replacement for you!

Hence the small h. LoL

pardon me if you will then?

Pardoned! :beer:

Considering that Sanchez and Tebow went for a combined 2-14 in their last 11 on 11 drills, i'm not too concerned.

But did they have pads on? :devil:

Can't take anything into account until they have pads on.

Seriously? that's some sh**.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering that Sanchez and Tebow went for a combined 2-14 in their last 11 on 11 drills, i'm not too concerned.

Maybin. only explanation for that horrible percentage. I told you guys we shouldn't have traded him, but no. You all wanted mr Big Money torn pectoralWilliams.

Now my boy aaron he is kicking ass and disrupting.... Two (2)! soon to be probowl Qbs. And thats without pads on even!

Maybin. only explanation for that horrible percentage. I told you guys we shouldn't have traded him, but no. You all wanted mr Big Money torn pectoralWilliams.

Now my boy aaron he is kicking ass and disrupting.... Two (2)! soon to be probowl Qbs. And thats without pads on even!

We didn't trade him

You're probably right. The point I'm trying to make is that we as fans should be more concerned about the Jets as it seems to me it's more likely that the Bills playoff hopes hinge more on the Jets than the Patriots*. No matter how you slice it, the Pats* are likely going to win the AFCE, and the Bills better make sure they are ahead of the Jets in the Wild Card race.

Absolutley