Hard Knocks

It's the only series of the last decade that doesn't have back-episodes available.

And google auto-fills include "Hard Knocks not on HBO GO" and "Why isn't Hard Knocks available on HBO GO"

Those are good reasons LOL!

I dont use Go very often. There was another series I liked, not on there as well..called Mind of the Married Man

Those are good reasons LOL!

I dont use Go very often. There was another series I liked, not on there as well..called Mind of the Married Man

Haha, I remember that show! I was finishing up high school when it was on. It scared the **** out of me...

Speaking of hbo go, does anyone else find the quality crappy? Everything looks live action to me.

:unsure:

Looks great to me. I watch in through a built-in app on my Samsung TV and on my iPad. Only have quality issues when connectivity is low.

:unsure:

Looks great to me. I watch in through a built-in app on my Samsung TV and on my iPad. Only have quality issues when connectivity is low.

Thats the same thing I'm doing. The picture quality is fine, it just looks like the smooth motion or whatever its called is enabled that adds the extra frames making it look like a home movie.

Thats the same thing I'm doing. The picture quality is fine, it just looks like the smooth motion or whatever its called is enabled that adds the extra frames making it look like a home movie.

Hmmm...I never noticed.

I also never expected HD quality.

• 2 weeks later...

I watched it tonight.....and left it feeling like Miami wont win a game this year against us.......

By the way.....what kind of trash organization cuts a drafted player before he even has a chance to practice ONE time so they can bring in a vet guy that didnt do jack squat last year.......

Classy Miami.....classy

I watched it tonight.....and left it feeling like Miami wont win a game this year against us.......

By the way.....what kind of trash organization cuts a drafted player before he even has a chance to practice ONE time so they can bring in a vet guy that didnt do jack squat last year.......

Classy Miami.....classy

IDK John, Steinbach is a damn good player who probably would have made a few Pro Bowls if he hadn't played for the Bengals and Browns his whole career.

It's the only series of the last decade that doesn't have back-episodes available.

And google auto-fills include "Hard Knocks not on HBO GO" and "Why isn't Hard Knocks available on HBO GO"

There are a few other series not included and I dont know why...

Carnivale is the most recent, I believe. And would really like to get Mr Show and Tenacious D online too.

Well, show premiers tonight, and narry a peep on HBO Go...

DANG IT, I missed it

Classy Miami.....classy

Derek Dennis was an UDFA not a draft choice.