Naked TSA protest

Naked TSA protest: The next time you feel the folks at the Transportation Security Administration are getting a little too frisky with their pat-down inspection, take off all of your clothes and show them you have nothing whatsoever to hide.

http://www.webpronews.com/naked-tsa-protest-oregon-judge-says-go-for-it-2012-07

I agree with sign in cartoon that terrorists won after 9-11; they and the companies

making a bundle on homeland security; I wonder if some of those companies were helping with funding of attack.

Naked TSA protest: The next time you feel the folks at the Transportation Security Administration are getting a little too frisky with their pat-down inspection, take off all of your clothes and show them you have nothing whatsoever to hide.

http://www.webpronews.com/naked-tsa-protest-oregon-judge-says-go-for-it-2012-07

I agree with sign in cartoon that terrorists won after 9-11; they and the companies

making a bundle on homeland security; I wonder if some of those companies were helping with funding of attack.

Wow :unsure:

I fly a lot and I have never been patted down. Though it is annoying to have to take off your shoes, jackets, belts, etc., I will say they have it down pretty good now and the lines move much quicker than they used to.

Edited by Chef Jim

I fly a lot and I have never been patted down. Though it is annoying to have to take off your shoes, jackets, belts, etc., I will say they have it down pretty good now and the lines move much quicker than they used to.

:thumbsup: People just love to B word!

I've spent the better part of the last 2 months flying around and you're right. It's annoying at times, but much faster and efficient than before.

I travel a lot and must say I don't have a problem with whatever it is they have to do to make the flight safer. Although I am tempted to have a little fun like buy a dog from the food court and slip it in my shorts before going thru X-ray, watch their reaction to a guy with 2 peckers

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack