Hope they catch this guy

boyst

just read that they have named a person of interest

youtube.com/watch?v=6CIsuQLSLbk&feature=player_embedded

That little girl might not realize just how lucky she got. This is amazing and I am glad she got away and now hope they catch this scumbag.

youtube.com/watch?v=6CIsuQLSLbk&feature=player_embedded

That little girl might not realize just how lucky she got. This is amazing and I am glad she got away and now hope they catch this scumbag.

Lucky she had a dumb kidnapper. That is NOT how you do a snatch-and-grab.

Thank God for idiot child molesters.

Edit: That's "Thank God child molesters are idiots." Not "Thank God for child molesters."

Edited by DC Tom

SOB now we see how this sh#t can happen in broad daylight. Attempting to kidnap and likely rape and kill a 10yr old girl while her baby brother watches. I'm staunchly in favor of going medieval in cases like this. Hind and quarter him and put his body parts on telephone poles around Philly. Let other potential scum of the earth see what awaits them

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Not making excuses nor do I know anything about the background of the victims and their family but its a different mindset in some parts of any large city

Why is a 10 year old girl walking with her younger brother ALONE with no adult in sight?!?

Not making excuses nor do I know anything about the background of the victims and their family but its a different mindset in some parts of any large city

The video footage should eliminate any excuse for allowing a 10 year old to watch a 2 year old without adult supervision. Whether you live in a big city or a small town, or the middle of nowhere, there should be no excuse.

One was caught on tape in the Hartford, CT, area as well.

Link

This should be an automatic 'Go To Jail For Life.'

But no. It's catch-and-release with sex offenders. They can be "rehabilitated." <_<

Yeah, I'm a zero tolerance person when it comes to stuff like this.

The website Jalopnik has posted pictures of the car used in the incident, encouraging their readers to help police identify the make/model. They've done this for several other cases where police have asked for help with some success: Jalopnik: To Catch A Car.

Interesting. One of the really great skills of law enforcement people is the ability to identify vehicles. I am pretty good at it myself but have to admit I was stumped by the vehicle in this particular case.

Why is a 10 year old girl walking with her younger brother ALONE with no adult in sight?!?

I know it's about a half-century ago but when I was a 6-year old going to kindergarten I would walk to school by myself… as did numerous of my classmates at the time.

This was in 1967… which was a different time. However abductions did occur back then… just not as frequently and often without any publicity.

SOB now we see how this sh#t can happen in broad daylight. Attempting to kidnap and likely rape and kill a 10yr old girl while her baby brother watches. I'm staunchly in favor of going medieval in cases like this. Hind and quarter him and put his body parts on telephone poles around Philly. Let other potential scum of the earth see what awaits them

Agreed. I'm very compassionate in many cases but not in these cases. Not torture maybe but a good beating followed by terminal incarceration.

The website Jalopnik has posted pictures of the car used in the incident, encouraging their readers to help police identify the make/model. They've done this for several other cases where police have asked for help with some success: Jalopnik: To Catch A Car.

Not sure what's going on with the link. Here's another one:

http://jalopnik.com/5927331/identify-this-car-and-help-catch-a-guy-who-tried-to-abduct-a-10+year+old-girl-in-philly-on-tuesday?tag=tocatchacar

The comments from jalopnik are quite outstanding. These guys know their shyt.