What's Good About the ACA (Obamacare)?

The irony is you're talking about others being "heartless," yet you support rationing of care, or delaying procedures until people are incapacitated, suffering through pain and/or impairment until then. I don't get how you rationalize that. Merely providing affordable (hah!) health insurance is enough for you, despite the fact that substandard care will be given?

As for compassion, if you don't give a **** about your body/health, why the !@#$ should I? For too long we've been burdened by this notion of "compassion" and doing everything to try to save everyone. The truth is not every should be saved. Especially when it's at the expense of society as a whole.

Because he cares about people. A single person is irrelevant.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ad hominem was attacking the argument based on the proponents being "communist". maybe you should brush up on your logic before some "communist" law school prof reams you a new one.

this is my last post on the subject as i've discovered it futile to try to convince heartless people including doctors who feel it altruistic to do things that don't help ]him for patients on occasion, to be compassionate. this wouldn't be needed if basic care was readily available to all americans. it's a fact that it's not and it's pretty easy to find evidence to prove it but you all choose to avert your eyes. thankfully, there are those that look hard.

now comes the classless, juvenile sarcasm and insults of the unfortunate people in the pictures...

It was pretty juvenile to declare that everyone who doesn't agree with you is heartless when you know, or should know, that they simply believe your method does more harm than good.

And you might be more convincing if you provided some evidence instead of just saying basic health care isn't available & expecting everyone to take your word for it.

I've known countless uninsured who have gotten hurt or sick and none have ever been denied basic care. Ever. I know that in a country of 300 million people we can find a few worst case scenarios to use as rhetoric, but there will still be those stories when the government is in charge; we just won't hear about them.

So they just become magically insured? Poof....you have insurance

I'l love to see how many of these 30 million never actually go through the process to become insured and continue to be a burden on us financially.

People who are uninsured now go to emergency care now and get care and the US taxpayer pays for it. So if this plan gets some money from them then we are a little bit ahead. I don't see a down side here.

People who are uninsured now go to emergency care now and get care and the US taxpayer pays for it. So if this plan gets some money from them then we are a little bit ahead. I don't see a down side here.

That's just another thing the bearded commies will solve.

Wouldn't it be easier if someone just killed them?

Wouldn't it be easier if someone just killed them?

Professor commies don't always kill you. Sometimes they just let you die which is different. Sometimes they turn off your medicine. Either way they smile and pronounce their own genius to make things easier.

Professor commies don't always kill you. Sometimes they just let you die which is different. Sometimes they turn off your medicine. Either way they smile and pronounce their own genius to make things easier.

San Diego guy is a little more proactive than that. Well, proactive in wishing someone else would do it for him anyway.

• 1 month later...