Shawne Merriman traning videos

You're right, all these athletes that do strength training are just wasting their time. Obviously they are oblivious to the fact that its not helpful to their chosen professions.

Didn't you know that the only thing worth doing while training for football is change of direction drills?

:nana:

1342635886[/url]' post='2507432']

You don't think what he was doing helps in football games?

Sure. But he could do dumb bell presses for the last 2 years too. That tells me nothing that gets me excited about his prospects. If that had been a video of him racing through agility drills, I would have been more excited.

1342667198[/url]' post='2507927']

Sure. But he could do dumb bell presses for the last 2 years too. That tells me nothing that gets me excited about his prospects. If that had been a video of him racing through agility drills, I would have been more excited.

Like he was doing last preseason before he got hurt? Like he did vs the bears last year in 9 plays? The guys a beast. Can he stay healthy? There's nothing he can do right now that will get you excited about him being healthy all year. We'll see when the season comes. If the guy is healthy, he's a very good football player. I really hope to see that explosiveness all season long!!

There's just no way to know, but in ota's there was quite a bit of tape of him going full speed and looked good. His problem was he never did what he should have done three years ago in the major surgical repair. Given he'll only be a rotational player sharing time with Anderson, I think he could be the real deal this year.

To the knucklehead who doesn't think that kind of power is instrumental in getting past the massive left tackles in this league, go back and start watching football. Change of direction matters, but so does speed, strength, and technique.

19-0 Baby!

He's huge but all I pretty much saw there was a guy doing upper body free weights and one set of step-ups. It's the lower part of his body that concerns everyone, not his tricep pressdown.

Exactly. He is doing a bunch of excersices for the beach. Why isn't he deadlifting, squating, snatching? Those are the lifts that build explosion and strength. The fact that he is doing curls is ridiculous.

Exactly. He is doing a bunch of excersices for the beach. Why isn't he deadlifting, squating, snatching? Those are the lifts that build explosion and strength. The fact that he is doing curls is ridiculous.

Thank you!

I didn't feel like explaining to "knuckle heads" the difference between practical explosive strength training and isolating beach muscles.

Again its a promo video for a gym.

The Subtext is

"If you want to look jacked like Shawne Merriman does come work out at this gym."

no one is going to give you money for pushing a pickup truck as fast as you can for 30 secs for intervals

no one is going to give you money for working out with homemade sandbags

no one is going to give you money for sprinting up hills with a weighted vest on

if you want money you have to pump up and sell the dream

He probably did those the day before. Are people really this dense?