Hot For Buffalo Bills executive vice president

But wouldn't you be haunted by visions of Ralph's face every time you were doing it? :ph34r:

Nope. Hell, Ralph could be sitting next to the bed and I think I'd be happy to be there.

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ

But wouldn't you be haunted by visions of Ralph's face every time you were doing it? :ph34r:

Oddly enough, and that was the rub when her picture was on here after she was promoted, she is not a blood relative of Ralph's, even though she resembles him.

The pic when she was promoted was from the Bills site and she really resembled him in that one.

Holy cow, she's originally from Champaign, IL. That's not too far from me and I used to live over there!

Interesting that she went to University of Virginia... Being from Champaign. My wife, from the BFLO area, got offers for her masters from both schools. UVa wasn't offering a stipends... UofI did. If she would have went to Virginia she would have had to find outside work... She took the Illinois offer and the rest is history. Anyway... Just pointing out how both schools operate their master's program differently... Not like money is an issue for the Wilson family. I guess being in Champaign and going to the UofI is akin to an eskimo buying a freezer.

Interesting that she went to University of Virginia... Being from Champaign. My wife, from the BFLO area, got offers for her masters from both schools. UVa wasn't offering a stipends... UofI did. If she would have went to Virginia she would have had to find outside work... She took the Illinois offer and the rest is history. Anyway... Just pointing out how both schools operate their master's program differently... Not like money is an issue for the Wilson family. I guess being in Champaign and going to the UofI is akin to an eskimo buying a freezer.

I received an assistantship offer at every MBA school that I applied to (full scholarship plus a stipend for doing about 15 hours of correcting papers, etc. a week).....But, I also applied to sports management programs - the top two - and they didn't like me enough to offer me an assistantship. It really boils down to how much they want you. I think they all pretty much operate the same.

I received an assistantship offer at every MBA school that I applied to (full scholarship plus a stipend for doing about 15 hours of correcting papers, etc. a week).....But, I also applied to sports management programs - the top two - and they didn't like me enough to offer me an assistantship. It really boils down to how much they want you. I think they all pretty much operate the same.

True. Both UI and UVA offered the scholarship... But with no stipend, she would have to find work outside to pay living (apt, food, etc..). What I recall her saying was... They said they weren't doing it for anybody in the English program. Again, probably very much hinges on what program you go into.

Now get this one... I write absolutely terrible! ;-) I guess opposites attract!

True. Both UI and UVA offered the scholarship... But with no stipend, she would have to find work outside to pay living (apt, food, etc..). What I recall her saying was... They said they weren't doing it for anybody in the English program. Again, probably very much hinges on what program you go into.

Now get this one... I write absolutely terrible! ;-) I guess opposites attract!

Ah, you don't write so bad! You might say some crazy ****, but you say it grammatically correct!

Ah, you don't write so bad! You might say some crazy ****, but you say it grammatically correct!

LoL... On that note, and not get too politcal, you think I am an uber-lib?... She's worse!!... x500... I blame the bat schit stuff on 18 years of marriage! Maybe the cons are right... You don't want libs controlling everything!

Oddly enough, and that was the rub when her picture was on here after she was promoted, she is not a blood relative of Ralph's, even though she resembles him.

The pic when she was promoted was from the Bills site and she really resembled him in that one.

So does this mean that she's cheap or that she's not cheap?

It's badly… not bad.

You are hereby prohibited from making grammatical pronouncements. :nana: