Can Fitzpatrick be an upper echelon QB?

Young is a mental midget. Not buying that. Be sick of it if you want to. Lee is a hell of a QB coach and will help him improve from where he was.

I promise you, if he was really that good this is not what his resume would look like:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Lee_(football_coach)

Dude has bounced around, mostly in college too. Do not overrate this guy. He just spent the last 3 seasons at Ole Miss. Jevan Snead at QB got worse every year David Lee was there.

Edited by paintmyhouse

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you related to the crayon eater?

Q: I have asked a couple different times, and don't recall seeing the answer anywhere, however did anyone from the Bills

organization (coach, front office, GM, trainers, Fitz himself) ever say Fitz was playing with a cracked/broken rib?

Q: I have asked a couple different times, and don't recall seeing the answer anywhere, however did anyone from the Bills

organization (coach, front office, GM, trainers, Fitz himself) ever say Fitz was playing with a cracked/broken rib?

It is a convenient excuse is all it is. Trying to sell you this was different, when his play is dead on for his career of who he is. A below average QB who cannot play well late in the season, his whole statisticalm history tells us this.

I promise you, if he was really that good this is not what his resume would look like:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Lee_(football_coach)

Dude has bounced around, mostly in college too. Do not overrate this guy. He just spent the last 3 seasons at Ole Miss. Jevan Snead at QB got worse every year David Lee was there.

Where do you come up with this crap? Lee was the OC at Ole Miss for ONE year, 2011. Snead was undrafted in 2010.

I can't figure out if you're yanking our chains, or really this much of a dolt.

Where do you come up with this crap? Lee was the OC at Ole Miss for ONE year, 2011. Snead was undrafted in 2010.

I can't figure out if you're yanking our chains, or really this much of a dolt.

I looked at his resume and on wiki the dates did not appear to match up. You are correct.

Miami 20008-2010, then Ole Miss in 2011.

Still, my original comment holds true, he has bouced around everywhere. He has mostly been in college. He does not have an impressive resume at all, to think this guy is going to change Fitzpatrick is absurd.

Edited by paintmyhouse

I looked at his resume and on wiki the dates did not appear to match up. You are correct.

Miami 20008-2010, then Ole Miss in 2011.

Still, my original comment holds true, he has bouced around everywhere. He has mostly been in college. He does not have an impressive resume at all, to think this guy is going to change Fitzpatrick is absurd.

Sure, we'll just forget the "Snead got worse every year Lee was there" piece of crap you pulled out of your arse.

Credibility = 0

Sure, we'll just forget the "Snead got worse every year Lee was there" piece of crap you pulled out of your arse.

Credibility = 0

He has the "trust me a leprechaun told me" defense. LOL.

Credibility = 0

I didn't pull anything out om arse, I owned up to making a mistake in reading his resume, it looked like his timeline showed him when I peaked at his page. The team is above the date, when I glanced at it looked like the date was above the team.

But people like you just focus on one thing and cannot see the big picture of a point that is made, it is a downfall of many unsuccessful people and not an admirable quality either.

Success = 0

My main point stands, he has bounced around, mostly in college, there is little chance he changes anything for Fitzpatrick.

Edited by paintmyhouse

I didn't pull anything out om arse, I owned up to making a mistake in reading his resume, it looked like his timeline showed him when I peaked at his page. The team is above the date, when I glanced at it looked like the date was above the team.

But people like you just focus on one thing and cannot see the big picture of a point that is made, it is a downfall of many unsuccessful people and not an admirable quality either.

Success = 0

My main point stands, he has bounced around, mostly in college, there is little chance he changes anything for Fitzpatrick.

So...you're admitting you quickly glanced at a wikipedia page, mis-read it, and then extrapolated a complete fabrication about another player from your misinterpretation in order to prove your point.

Got it. If me pointing that out means I'm unsuccessful, what does it make you?

So...you're admitting you quickly glanced at a wikipedia page, mis-read it, and then extrapolated a complete fabrication about another player from your misinterpretation in order to prove your point.

Got it. If me pointing that out means I'm unsuccessful, what does it make you?

I admitted I was in error to make that point, and to use that as reinforcement, not sure what else you are looking for here, other ahn avoiding my main point, which, again, just so you know, is that Lee has bounced around a lot, and has not had a huge amount of success. Has he?

So go ahead and poke at what isn't even a part of the main point now. You are not very good at this. It is a small person that avoids main arguements, I have already stated I misread his resume. You need to grow up.

Edited by paintmyhouse

I admitted I was error to make that point, and to use that as reinforcement, not sure what else you are looking for here, other ahn avoiding my main point, which, again, just so you know, is that Lee has bounced around a lot, and has not had a huge amount of success. Has he?

So go ahead and poke at what isn't even a part of the main point now. You are not very good at this. It is a small person that avoids main arguements, I have already stated I misread his resume. You need to grow up.

Ahh, yes -- the "main point" being that Lee "couldn't be that good" for no other reason than because he has had a lot of different stops on his resume, as if the two follow hand-in-hand.

But you already saw how weak that point was, which led to you make up a lie about Jevan Snead's development in an effort to bolster your "main point."

I wish you'd make this a little more challenging, because right now I'm shooting fish in a barrel.

Let's see. He helped Tony Romo improve and become a starter. He helped Eli Manning cut down on interceptions and bad throws. Fitzpatrick has said these things about Lee so far:

"I knew I had a long way to go with my mechanics. I just didn't know how to find that person or how to improve at it."

"Nobody's really ever taught me how to do it," Fitzpatrick said. "So now for a guy to come in and say, 'This is why you're missing that throw,' he's going to be a very big help for me this year."

Lee's impressed by how quickly Fitzpatrick adjusted his throwing motion to hit a receiver's back shoulder -- something Fitzpatrick had been inconsistent with. By opening his left hip, Fitzpatrick has also been more accurate in completing deep passes to his left -- something most right-handed quarterbacks struggle with.

You can rip on Lee's 38 years of coaching experience, but I'll assume he's been coaching this long because he's good at it. I'll also take Ryan Fitzpatrick's word over that of an armchair internet warrior. Thus far it pretty much has been fish meeting said barrel as eball said.

Ahh, yes -- the "main point" being that Lee "couldn't be that good" for no other reason than because he has had a lot of different stops on his resume, as if the two follow hand-in-hand.

But you already saw how weak that point was, which led to you make up a lie about Jevan Snead's development in an effort to bolster your "main point."

I wish you'd make this a little more challenging, because right now I'm shooting fish in a barrel.

You have nothing at all to contend my point other than it really is not a point. If you think that is a winner you must work at Burger King.

Where exactly has he had success? This is just something new to sell to the fans. Did he help make Chad Henne better? Dude just bounces around college and a few insignificant stops in the NFL, he does not have an impressive resume, so I do not believe he makes Fitz any better.

Also, I did not lie, you are just attempting to discredit me now, pretty sad considering you have no point at all. I admitted to misreading his resume, it looked like the dates read 2008-2010 at Ole Miss, so I did use those dates. To call that a lie is just throwing mud, makes you look really small once again, you are good at that. There is very little chance you do anything remotely important career wise.

You have nothing at all to contend my point other than it really is not a point. If you think that is a winner you must work at Burger King.

Where exactly has he had success? This is just something new to sell to the fans. Did he help make Chad Henne better? Dude just bounces around college and a few insignificant stops in the NFL, he does not have an impressive resume, so I do not believe he makes Fitz any better.

Also, I did not lie, you are just attempting to discredit me now, pretty sad considering you have no point at all. I admitted to misreading his resume, it looked like the dates read 2008-2010 at Ole Miss, so I did use those dates. To call that a lie is just throwing mud, makes you look really small once again, you are good at that. There is very little chance you do anything remotely important career wise.

As noted, most recently Tony Romo and Eli Manning (2 Superbowls).

Let's see. He helped Tony Romo improve and become a starter. He helped Eli Manning cut down on interceptions and bad throws. Fitzpatrick has said these things about Lee so far:

"I knew I had a long way to go with my mechanics. I just didn't know how to find that person or how to improve at it."

"Nobody's really ever taught me how to do it," Fitzpatrick said. "So now for a guy to come in and say, 'This is why you're missing that throw,' he's going to be a very big help for me this year."

Lee's impressed by how quickly Fitzpatrick adjusted his throwing motion to hit a receiver's back shoulder -- something Fitzpatrick had been inconsistent with. By opening his left hip, Fitzpatrick has also been more accurate in completing deep passes to his left -- something most right-handed quarterbacks struggle with.

You can rip on Lee's 38 years of coaching experience, but I'll assume he's been coaching this long because he's good at it. I'll also take Ryan Fitzpatrick's word over that of an armchair internet warrior. Thus far it pretty much has been fish meeting said barrel as eball said.

That's great.

Then everyone should be fored for not having him on their staffs then. Lee should actually be the HC too. He has noticed something no one ever has in all of Fitzpatrick's life!!!! This is truly amazing.

Don't you find it a little hard to believe? You guys can go ahead and hug it out and sing Kumbaya, and take in Fitz's nice comments. Fitz knows he sucked badly last year. He needs help. 29 year QBs with weak arms, history of poor play, and bad mechanics have a very little chance of ever changing. We will have to see it on the field, he will likely revert back to what he has done for all his prior years and overthrow annother WR or lay him out to dry to get a vulnerable big hit because he is so inaccurate.

His wiki page says he did get NFL Innovater of the year while with the Phins!!!!!! Hilarious, it was for using the Wildcat! Nice.

As noted, most recently Tony Romo and Eli Manning (2 Superbowls).

Sure, he is why Romo ended up starting over 2 years after he left the COwboys, got it. Because teams always spend tons of time with their 3rd string QBs. They basically spend no time on 3rd string QBs.

I did not hear he worked with Eli though. When was that? I am looking at his page and his resume again, do not want to misread it again because it might cause eball to not understand and stay on point. I do not see anywhere he would have worked with Eli Manning.

You made schitt up to prove a flawed point. If that's not lying, I don't know what is.

Forgive me, I need to get back to my "not anything remotely important" job.

I did not hear he worked with Eli though. When was that? I am looking at his page and his resume again, do not want to misread it again because it might cause eball to not understand and stay on point. I do not see anywhere he would have worked with Eli Manning.

Read, genius. Here's the relevant part, since I realize you have some reading comprehension issues:

"He's also earned a reputation for mentoring quarterbacks. He sparked Tony Romo's development with the Dallas Cowboys. Last year, Lee earned praise in helping improve Eli Manning's technique in working with New York Giants star during the NFL lockout."

Why are all these generally sensible people arguing with a troll?

The guy has all the characteristics of a classic troll. Posts fabrications that sound real to the casual reader and when you call him on it, puts YOU on the defensive.

You aren't shooting fish in a barrel, you're creating troll food.

Which is cool I guess if you're into that.