Obama gonna pay my bills!!!

This is why we need to pump more money into education. :devil:

How does that help? I suggest if you want to make statements like that you should do a little study and see what school districts spend the most per student, and then compare that with the quality of student produced. I've looked into it and there is a correlation, but not the way you think. When you are done with that you might want to compare that with tuition at private schools.

How does that help? I suggest if you want to make statements like that you should do a little study and see what school districts spend the most per student, and then compare that with the quality of student produced. I've looked into it and there is a correlation, but not the way you think. When you are done with that you might want to compare that with tuition at private schools.

Boy, nothing gets by you.

Either you're serious, in which case you're again as dumb as a brick.

Or you're kidding, in which case...still dumb as a brick.

This is just flat out dumb. You are telling me that, DC Tom PPP poster extraordinaire, is even to the point of believing this? You did say "anyone." Wow... I thought you were a hell of lot smarter than this.

So did you get the fake routing number, or were you dumb enough to give out your SSN?

So did you get the fake routing number, or were you dumb enough to give out your SSN?

Neither... You are the one on record as saying you believe this scam. Go back to post 3 in the thread. Why are you at a point to believe this? You need to hang with TYTT, he will school you on "going private."

Certainly doesn't help the learned in this thread... They are "at the point" to believe this schit.

Oy vey. :doh:

You can slap yourself all you want... According to Tom's words: "Why wouldn't anyone believe this."

Neither... You are the one on record as saying you believe this scam. Go back to post 3 in the thread. Why are you at a point to believe this? You need to hang with TYTT, he will school you on "going private."

That's not what I said. Go back to post 3 in the thread.

And no, this isn't libel, if that's the point you're trying to make.

Either you're serious, in which case you're again as dumb as a brick.

Or you're kidding, in which case...still dumb as a brick.

I didn't believe his little devil emoticon. I'm familiar with his prior posting that gave me no reason to believe he was just kidding.

Thank you for letting me know what I meant. Because I wasn't sure. :wacko:

You are welcome!

Not to beat a dead horse... What "point are we at" why "anyone wouldn't believe this?"

Come on professor, please explain.

And IMO, no, we are not at a point where anyone should believe this.

I didn't believe his little devil emoticon. I'm familiar with his prior posting that gave me no reason to believe he was just kidding.

Juxtaposed with Tom's stupid ass comment... The devil was appropiate.

You are welcome!

Not to beat a dead horse... What "point are we at" why "anyone wouldn't believe this?"

Come on professor, please explain.

And IMO, no, we are not at a point where anyone should believe this.

Juxtaposed with Tom's stupid ass comment... The devil was appropiate.

Yes, the devil was appropriate but due to BIG Kitty's posting history as a big-time liberal I doubted that he was being sarcastic.