Awsome Dareus Video

Dareus is going to have Kyle Williams on one side of him and Mario Williams on the other side. This year is going to be fun to watch. Everyone is saying the team's success depends on Fitz. I can't help but laugh because this defense is going to give Fitz one hell of a lot of opportunities. Actually, I can see the defense putting up some points too.

This d has to go from awesome on paper to awesome on the field.

The real upside here is as much pressure as these front 4 (alternates included as they will stay fresh) OMG how good wil Byrd, and Wilson look. The hype has been on the CB with Gilmore, and Williams, but my money right now for pics will be on on my guy George, and yes J. Byrd.

As someone stated before, with a nice special teams, Fitzy will have good field position, i'm guessing a good running game with our guys and line so pass game will look better.

If there is a God in Heaven, let us come out of the first 9 games at 6-3 at best, and worst 5-4. The last 7 will be fun, and all roads lead to the playoffs.

Whoo Whoo!

Marcel will be in great shape this year, after thinking he was going to play NT last year and coming into camp at NT weight. Paired with Kyle, who will be healthier than he's been since the first few years in the league but with the experience he lacked back then, they're going to be a load for the G-C-G interior of every NFL OL they face. Then with Mario occupying a RT and TE and Mark being left one-on-one with a LT...If they can get anything out of Merriman... :worthy:

Edited by Doc

thank you for this link. I'm from Detroit and love the Lions but really have made the Bills my team. its fun for me to compare the two, that being said I wanna compare Suh w Dareus. After seeing this video and the tremendous leadership Dareus exudes as a rookie I must say I'm happy we have him and i dont expect a sophomore slump or off the field problems that Suh has had. We are gonna win a lot of games this year. the BILLS are very strong.

Edited by John Belucheese