Article 2 Section3

Newbie mistake. First rule of PPP: never say you're wrong, it's a sign of weakness. :devil:

True and I get that but if you are undeniably wrong you can't just..continue to be wrong even when you and everybody else knows it can you?

True and I get that but if you are undeniably wrong you can't just..continue to be wrong even when you and everybody else knows it can you?

You're clearly new here. Yes, you can.

I could prove it, but sadly the 100 pages of someone claiming that the only accurate roll of a six-sided die is 3.5, and any other result is error, is lost to a server crash.

Although the thread arguing about whether you can see the North Pole from the South Pole might still be around. And there's always retatta.

You're clearly new here. Yes, you can.

I could prove it, but sadly the 100 pages of someone claiming that the only accurate roll of a six-sided die is 3.5, and any other result is error, is lost to a server crash.

Although the thread arguing about whether you can see the North Pole from the South Pole might still be around. And there's always retatta.

Or he could just read any thread that 3rd has multiple post in. :devil:

That's not fair. 3rd's never wrong. It's hard to be wrong when all you post is links to other people's ****.

You're an idiot™" and "!@#$ing moron™" are trademarks of DC Tom. All rights reserved.

Don't like it? Then you're an idiot, you !@#$ing moron.

Another classical work lost to the ages like the Colosseus of Rhodes, the Statue of Zeus, or the Tomb of Alexander. Now it lives on only in myth and legend

Another classical work lost to the ages like the Colosseus of Rhodes, the Statue of Zeus, or the Tomb of Alexander. Now it lives on only in myth and legend

Was that the crash that took us back in time? That was one weird restore and reboot.

As for usurping power, none can challenge FDR for the championship belt. He made all others look like pikers - of course the current occupant is jockeying into contention. No pun intended. Perhaps I should have said he consistently punches above his weight class.

Was that the crash that took us back in time? That was one weird restore and reboot.

As for usurping power, none can challenge FDR for the championship belt. He made all others look like pikers - of course the current occupant is jockeying into contention. No pun intended. Perhaps I should have said he consistently punches above his weight class.

Andrew Johnson and Abe Lincoln weren't exactly amateurs either.

In any event we're better off w/ more power in the executive these days ... congress is out of control and most Americans have no idea who their representatives are or what they do/their views... *runs away*

Edited by TheNewBills

In any event we're better off w/ more power in the executive these days ... congress is out of control and most Americans have no idea who their representatives are or what they do/their views... *runs away*

:rolleyes:

I hope that's some kind of sarcasm or joke.