posluzny

b-unit

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He left because a) they overpaid him, and b) the Bills were still a 3-4 and he felt he was better in a 4-3. He might feel a pang of remorse.

PTR

Especially now with old friend Mike Mularkey as there new head coach. Good luck Jax! :nana:

At least Blackmon is looking ilke he's going to have no issues as their top pick!

All jokes aside, a .24 BAC is DAMN hefty, reckless hefty. The very fact he was even able to OPERATE a vehicle at .24 indicates a level of tolerance that borders on abusive tenancies. It would be damn a shame to see talent like that being washed away by decisions that might even cost him his life someday...

He left for the very reason that I thought a lot of Bills players would be leaving. The current management and coaching staff realized that just tweaking the team here or there would not result in anything more than minor changes in the win/loss record and likely no deep run in the playoffs, if one at all. This team needed to be turned inside out, save for the couple of exceptional players on the team and rebuilt with new. That would be the only plan that could change team chemistry and attitude about winning. This team has been gutted and rightfully so. They were extremely young last season. Out of the 55 players on the roster, 17 were rookies. They got even younger this year. When all is said and done, I'm happy that Posluzny is gone. He was prone to injury and was dragged for extra yardage on many of his tackles. I'm looking forward to what the new guys show us.

Poz had a good attitude, was a smart player and had that blue collar aura fans love. He was a good personality fit for the bills. That said Barnett is faster, stronger and made more plays at MLB. if poz stayed and the bills landed Barnett poz would not have played MLB.

Shep is a freaking beast and could be even more dominant MLB in 4-3.

All jokes aside, a .24 BAC is DAMN hefty, reckless hefty. The very fact he was even able to OPERATE a vehicle at .24 indicates a level of tolerance that borders on abusive tenancies. It would be damn a shame to see talent like that being washed away by decisions that might even cost him his life someday...

I had a roommate in college that was arrested for a .24 BAC. He said he never remembered even getting arrested. Getting picked by his sister the next day or going to the party the day before. He could have been comatose if he had a few more and he was driving. Its a miracle he didnt kill himself or anyone else

I had a roommate in college that was arrested for a .24 BAC. He said he never remembered even getting arrested. Getting picked by his sister the next day or going to the party the day before. He could have been comatose if he had a few more and he was driving. Its a miracle he didnt kill himself or anyone else

Terrifying.

He said he's done with drinking (for now), so nothing to worry about..

didnt he leave because he basically said the jags had a better chance to win. I wonder how he feels now

Well I totally understand his motive for leaving... $$$ and playing 4-3. Too bad he'll most likely never make the Post Season in his career..

I think we need to wait and see Shep play for a full year before proclaiming him as an "equal talent" to poz.

Uh ... I hope that Shep never is "equal" to Poz because that means he will alway be chasing after tight ends and running backs who have blown by him. It means he will miss tackles that should have been made and it means that he will grow beautiful long hair that all the women can drool about.

Obviously Poz did not improve or show any higher level of talent with the Jags last year. He was part of the Penn State mythological linebacking crew that disappears at the pro level. Shep improved as the season moved forward even without OTA's and training camp ... he shook off an early injury to become a part of the D that Wanns and Gailey both have confidence in.

Clearly he will have to show he can play on the field but all reports indicate that he is going to be an impact player.

It would be his worst nightmare to have talent only "equal" to poz's because that would mean he would be a negative on the field.