Graham sighting

NO RALPH IS CHEAP ... THE BILLS NEVER SIGN THEIR THIRD ROUND PICKS BEFORE OTHER TEAMS ... HE'LL PROBABLY SIT OUT and go back into next year's draft ... I AM SO DONE WITH THIS TEAM ... Why didn't we draft Russell Wilson instead?

lol

Still waiting on a contract for T.J. Graham I see... we need him signed in the worst way based upon the glowing reports of his work in camp.

You make it seem like he is going to get away and sign with someone else

No reason to even be concerned about this at this point

"Everyone else has a lot more negative things to say about our receiving corps than I do. I have a lot of confidence in our receiving corps and what we will be able to do. Having people that have been out there, been in the games and been on the same page with (Ryan Fitzpatrick) really is going to pay dividends for us I believe. T.J. Graham struggled because he has just not been in the system. He just needs to learn the system. He has a lot of talent. Everybody else has been on the same page and it has been good."

Hate to be a downer, but I thought it was kind of strange that Gailey singled Graham out for struggling.

NO RALPH IS CHEAP ... THE BILLS NEVER SIGN THEIR THIRD ROUND PICKS BEFORE OTHER TEAMS ... HE'LL PROBABLY SIT OUT and go back into next year's draft ... I AM SO DONE WITH THIS TEAM ... Why didn't we draft Russell Wilson instead?

zzzzz...