A video you've all seen before

Wow - that gives me chills! I love how the music bursts when it shows the aerial view of the stadium. Just about every game, during the Shout song, I look up into the upper deck and think man, we've been doing this for decades.

I might have missed it, but a great shot of Buffalo I think would be from the Hoak's Hamburg Beach area. You get a longer distance view of the windmills, and the whole city in the background.

Another thing I think is cool is where the 90 and the 190 meet, and those buffalo statues are grazing in the fields. You have to take a double glance to see that they aren't real!

I haven't had a desire to go back home on years. But when EZC posted this on Facebook it made me wanna go home for a weekend.

Btw if you've never seen the series "a town" "a team" "a dream" (which I know 99.9% of bills fans have seen) watch it. Now.

In the "A Dream" video, it's sad seeing some of those fellas who are no longer with us, and will never get to see the Bills greatest victory. RIP to John Butler, Jack Kemp, Tim Russert and 2 of my favorite 90's Bills Mitch Frerotte and Kent Hull. 0:)

Man that video was spot on. No other team in the world matters to me like the Bills. 2 seasons, football season and then waiting for football season about sums it up for many of us. Im proud to be part of such a diverse crowd that shares the same passion that I do. Words will never describe.

In the "A Dream" video, it's sad seeing some of those fellas who are no longer with us, and will never get to see the Bills greatest victory. RIP to John Butler, Jack Kemp, Tim Russert and 2 of my favorite 90's Bills Mitch Frerotte and Kent Hull. 0:)

:thumbsup:

• 2 months later...