Can't wait for the season!!!!!!!

So I love it we are coming low on the radar. Then we will still sneak up on everyone. And as for the Jet's what will ESPN do when they inplode and finish last in the division! I have to turn the channel everytime I hear Tewbow looked good in OTA's. At least we will get a lot of coverage come week one when we spank them! Remember what we did to Tebow last year and we are so much better this year! Ah wish Hard knocks was with the Jets so we could hear the concern in Rex's voice when they think of our "D" To hear him wish he was coaching our team!

Go Bills!

Easiest thing to do is to not watch ESPN. I stopped a long time ago.

This.

I don't care about the talk anymore when it comes to this franchise. I barely read offseason articles anymore. Why bother?

Remember the optimism of past seasons? Means nothing.

The media are nothing but a bunch of cherry pickers, picking what is ripe for them to push the right button to get you to react favorably or get so pissed off that you tell your buddies about it and THEY watch, meaning they WIN.

End the cycle. Enjoy the season and let the talking happen on the field. I don't need ESPN's validation for that. Stop wanting that. It's pointless.

Picture this..First drive Sanchez drops back to pass he is smothered by the Bills defense and carted off the field. Tebow takes over drops back to pass and faces the same fate. Now I bet you really cant wait!!!!!!!!! 19-0 BABY!!!!!!!

I just started getting into the Bills a couple years back (strange time to get involved I know). I could not be anymore pumped for this year.

I am a diehard Pirates and Blue Jackets fan and they get me no where. Hoping the Bills can step up for me!

I just started getting into the Bills a couple years back (strange time to get involved I know). I could not be anymore pumped for this year.

I am a diehard Pirates and Blue Jackets fan and they get me no where. Hoping the Bills can step up for me!

welcome OhioGJ, its a beautiful addiction as they say. Every once in a while, you get to feel the high . . . I think this season is going to be one

The only thing that worries me is the fact that out of the last 8 years there has been 2 season where Buffalo has started off hot! Then all of a sudden ESPN & NFL Network start the hype about Buffalo being back. After this happpens Buffalo seems to loose composure in the limelight. I believe it was Fitzy or Stevie (i could be wrong about the player) that said in an interview last year they were not ready for the spotlight and some guys had a hard time with it. This same thing happened when we started off 4 or 5 and 1 with :sick: Trent Edwards at QB :sick::oops:

I wonder what Chan is doing to make sure this doesn't happen again.

Picture this..First drive Sanchez drops back to pass he is smothered by the Bills defense and carted off the field. Tebow takes over drops back to pass and faces the same fate. Now I bet you really cant wait!!!!!!!!! 19-0 BABY!!!!!!!

Hey now, Tebow would AT LEAST have the athletic talent to be able to scramble away from the D-Line rush.......

.....riiiiiight into Nick Barnett.

Easiest thing to do is to not watch ESPN. I stopped a long time ago.

Yep, they rather talk about **** or drum something up rather than reporting. Network has gone to hell. Lack of NHL Coverage has always been disappointing as well...

Hey, I know it's just OTA's but the Jets look tight, and very well conditioned. IMO Sancho showed up to his mini-camp looking one hell of a lot better than Fitz did. I don't know what everyone else sees, but Jets OTA's seem very intense, and competitive. I think Gang Green could have a pretty mean 53 man roster when all is said and done.

Let's not forget that both Sanchez, AND Sparano swept us last year. Something tells me We're going to have to be on our P's and Q's to have any kind of a chance in that away opener.

Edited by #34fan