Want Torture?

I just watched it again because I like pain. Is it me but I've never noticed when watching it before the bad time management on the final Bills drive. Seems like they could have run off at least one more play before Scott missed.

i'll always remember that night, especially the explosive diarrhea i suffered after drunkenly consuming copious amounts of wings, mighty taco and viola's subs. the unholy combination of grease and blue paired with the pure adrenaline of the moment wreaked havoc on my system.

now that was torture.

luckily, i blacked out at halftime when we were still up by two.

Edited by Dirtbag

Wasnt it tally who whiffed on the tackle ?

Talley, Kelso and a bunch of others as well. That was the play of the game. That and Marv wasting valuable seconds toward the end before calling a time out. I love Marv (the coach) but he #@%!ed that one up. :wallbash:

the mark ingram 3rd and 13 play makes me want to puke :sick:

our d coordinator blew balls!

Swizzle sticks didn't miss those tackles, and the Bills still only gave up 19 points in that game. The offensive gameplan is to blame for that loss; Thurman could have had 250 on the ground.

That, and Frank Reich not turning the laces out. :doh:

- Hoss hanging onto the ball when smith got the safety, could have been 7 had he fumbled. I forgot what happened on next series, but I think bills failed to score with short field ... time was running out on half ?

-Hoss getting smelling salts on sidelines to stay in game after getting squashed by Leon seals. Getting the backups backup in would have killed them.

- if Kelly put a little more air on the deep throw to loftin on the first possession could have been opening TD instead of FG

.... To name a few

The play that sticks out in my mind, the Bills are moving ball downfield the Giants are out of time outs, there out of breath, Kelly hits Mc Kellar he makes the catch, Refs call time to review the play, it's ruled a good catch. Giants get a chance to regroup & the rest is history.