US and South Korea have been sending Paratroopers into NK

We have some amazing capabilities but this seems a little far fetched

It's the kind of "boots on the ground" thing that the Bush Administration would have done (don't know that they did...just saying I could believe it if they did).

I wonder more about the extraction. It's probably easier to parachute in to NK than it is to get out.

It's the kind of "boots on the ground" thing that the Bush Administration would have done (don't know that they did...just saying I could believe it if they did).

I wonder more about the extraction. It's probably easier to parachute in to NK than it is to get out.

They use the tunnels. Fool :rolleyes:

THATS racism? Picturing 6'2" Americans hiding among Koreans? Sorry if when I read "US special forces" I don't picture a 5'2" Korean, American born or otherwise.

Everyone looks the same, brah., cause we're all equal, brah. There are no Asians, blacks or white-hispanics anymore. How do you not know this? You, brah, are worse than DaveInElma!

THATS racism? Picturing 6'2" Americans hiding among Koreans? Sorry if when I read "US special forces" I don't picture a 5'2" Korean, American born or otherwise.

Didn't you see the dude that got into that little box in Ocean's Eleven? Well maybe it was Ocean's Twelve but definitely not Ocean's Thirteen. I think he was in all three but the third one sucked even worse than the first two. Anyway that guy didn't learn that stuff in his local gym.

We have many Americans of Korean descent.

How many in the Special Forces? Gotta believe they'd run out...

Not that important, anyway. Not spies we're talking about, but "hide under a bush for a week with binoculars and a walkie-talkie" types. A big honky can do that just as easily as a little gook.

Didn't you see the dude that got into that little box in Ocean's Eleven? Well maybe it was Ocean's Twelve but definitely not Ocean's Thirteen. I think he was in all three but the third one sucked even worse than the first two. Anyway that guy didn't learn that stuff in his local gym.

Eleven.

And Twelve sucked worst of all. Brad Pitt admitted "We weren't really interested in making a movie, it was just an excuse to hang out at Clooney's Italian villa. Everyone was in on the joke except Catherine Zeta-Jones, who thought we were seriously making a movie."

Everyone looks the same, brah., cause we're all equal, brah. There are no Asians, blacks or white-hispanics anymore. How do you not know this? You, brah, are worse than DaveInElma!

I will hang my head in shame and burn my copy of the green berets. Bruce Lee would been much better in John Waynes role.

But John Wayne played Genghis Khan. Go figure.

White guys are like a blank canvas, and as such, white men are capable of tackling any cinematic role. Just look at the Last Sumarai, Last of the Mohicans and Glory. Tom Cruise looked totally Japanese in his role as Katsumoto, Daniel Day Louis was flawless as Magua, and Matthew Broderick won an Oscar for his role as escaped slave turned Army Private, Trip. Movie magic, or ancient white guy secret? You tell me.

And Robert Downey Jr. played Kirk Lazurus in Tropic Thunder. It's amazing what a little "blackface" will do.

But Downey has range and ability. Have you ever SEEN John Wayne?

And as Genghis Khan? At least when Sean Connery played a Japanese character, they made an attempt (feeble though it was) to make him look Asian. John Wayne, as Genghis Khan...I believe the makeup effects were limited to "John...lose the hat."

So here's one I never understood.

Why have a Frenchman (Christopher Lambert) play a Scotsman and Sean Connery to play a Spaniard in the same Highlander movie :unsure:

I could explain it, but it would require a lot of charts and graphs. And an easle.