madden TD celebrations

OK here's my beef with Madden. Most teams have their signature songs, or cheers that their fans do after a big play or TD. Eagles have their "Fly Eagles Fly" song when they score their TD. Jets have their J-E-T-S Jets, Jets, Jets chant. Packers have their "GO PACK GO" chant. Panthers have their Panther roar. Steelers have their "Here we go Steelers, here we go!!" chant.

How come Buffalo doesn't have their Bills Shout song? Is it liscensing or something where they aren't allowed to play that tune on the games?

OK here's my beef with Madden. Most teams have their signature songs, or cheers that their fans do after a big play or TD. Eagles have their "Fly Eagles Fly" song when they score their TD. Jets have their J-E-T-S Jets, Jets, Jets chant. Packers have their "GO PACK GO" chant. Panthers have their Panther roar. Steelers have their "Here we go Steelers, here we go!!" chant.

How come Buffalo doesn't have their Bills Shout song? Is it liscensing or something where they aren't allowed to play that tune on the games?

I'm pretty sure there was a version of the Shout song in last year's game.

It was pretty bastardized, but it was there.

They do play shout on last years version of the game when you score.......ya gotta turn the volume up a lil more...A A A A A A A A Lets go buffalo!

It's pretty dumb that celebrations are celebrated by Madden and Sportscenter....but in Buff they are the work of the Devil.....Lambeau Leap cool Stevie anything not cool.....

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Everytime you score in Madden 12 the shout song comes on until you press the kickoff button...

ok here are two that i seen but i wounder what they have sj13 doing? i also seen cam newton do his superman chest thing http://youtu.be/BMX7K1tJ6Hg

I think Stevie's celebration would be the eating soup thing he does...

I'm pretty sure there was a version of the Shout song in last year's game.

It was pretty bastardized, but it was there.

You are correct. And the other songs/chants that were mentioned above are also truncated to some extent. There's also some other snippets, like Washington's Hali to the Redskins, and even Miami has their stupid song. And some teams always play certain songs that aren't an original fight song, but for example when you play in Pittsburgh, they always play Zombie Nation.

Also, I doubt they put any specific celebration for Stevie. I mean are they going to force you into a 15 yard penalty? It's not like he's done any of those celebrations more than once. I guess he could lift his shirt up, but what would they put on the undershirt?

Maybe the "Buffalo Bounce" really takes off this year and they include it next year, but I think they've done away with the Lambeau Leap after including it a few years ago, so probably not likely.

It's called "Cookin" and a rapper named Lil B started it. Here's a 10 min video on how to "Cook":

youtube.com/watch?v=4zN6mEQ8m9A

PS--Desmond Bishop also Cooks.

Well I'm definitely not watching a 9 minute video of how to dance to a dance called cookin'. But thanks for the info...

In that case Stevie needs to come up with a signature celebration already. He's inventive enough to come up with one.

That WOULD be sweet... Also raise Freddy's speed up a bit... I always use C.J. cuz of his speed but I get tackled by the slightest touch... Freddy at least breaks tackles. (and rarely fumbles)

I usually manually adjust some ratings up and down to make them a bit more realistic.