OT-Velvet Revolver

Thailog80

I received this CD from my boy for Christmas and Im listening to it right now.

If you like STP and GNR...check it out.

Good stuff in my fair weather fan opinion.

185332[/snapback]

I got to see them live last month, a great show... but, hearing Weiland sing "It's so easy" was a little strange.

I received this CD from my boy for Christmas and Im listening to it right now.

If you like STP and GNR...check it out.

Good stuff in my fair weather fan opinion.

185332[/snapback]

What if you liked STP but HATED GNR?

I saw Scott Weiland on some VH1 special over the weekend. Poor guy looks like he's gonna die from malnutrition. Sad, what's he's done to his body. In some ways it makes me think that Llayne S is in a better place.

185355[/snapback]

Heroin isn't a vitamin. :D

No fair weathered fan would ever wear that hat in public.

Hey Thai...for an old dude, I'm surprised you have the same musical tastes as BF.

185357[/snapback]

A lot of things I've given up from my youth (cough cough sniff sniff) but evil angry music isn't one of them. :D

There was a special last night on VH1 on the "birth" of Velvet Revolver. Interesting to see that Slash and the other former members of GNR have cleaned up. I know that Weiland is trying to get clean, but he seems very fragile and diminished.

I think "Go to Pieces" is a great song. Seems like the band is sincere in trying to help Weiland through this and I hope they make it.

Is there something wrong with my musical tastes?

185364[/snapback]

Not at all. I never stand in judgement of other people's musical tastes. Music is a very subjective thing and to stand in judgement of people because of the music they listen to is just disrespectful and immature.

Except for people who listen to rap and country. They're fuggin' morons. :D