Cleveland Invasion

Just picked up 12 ticks for the game off stubhub and booked downtown hotel rooms for the weekend. Good group of 12 bills fans from SOnt. gonna be there. Who here is planning on making that game? Only three hour drive from the B-Lo.

I flew to the Dallas game last year and there must have been 10 000 bills fans there, was an amazing tailgate and party, too bad bills couldn't come through. Hoping that there will be a good amount of bills fans in Cleveland this year....

Just picked up 12 ticks for the game off stubhub and booked downtown hotel rooms for the weekend. Good group of 12 bills fans from SOnt. gonna be there. Who here is planning on making that game? Only three hour drive from the B-Lo.

I flew to the Dallas game last year and there must have been 10 000 bills fans there, was an amazing tailgate and party, too bad bills couldn't come through. Hoping that there will be a good amount of bills fans in Cleveland this year....

Who going to win the fantasy cup this year?

I was gonna go to this game, and bring my mom, but then I heard that this guy was gonna be in town:

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2009/may/15/ex-buffalo-bills-player-arrested-exposure-case-por/

Yikes!

Dude they proved it was not him very quickly. The women was suffering from All African Americans look alike syndrome... :thumbdown:

Edited by BRAWNDO

I've never been to the stadium. Does anyone have any advice on where to sit? I was looking at the Mezzanine.

I've been there and sat in the upper level, you were really up high and looked down over the field. Very diff. then sitting at the Ralph in the upper deck...

Picked up my ticks in the endzone sect. 144. Not the dog pound, didn't want to get harrassed all game