Tanney no longer with the Bills

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats really messed up is they have the bills signing him to a 3 year contract 1.4 million,on 2 links on the net,not going to get into that though ,if he has left havent seen anything from him on facebook,Yea Im from Monmouth,iL where he played his college ball,hind sight is 20/20,but the videos they made were just joking around,Unless you saw him play,then you dont know how really good he could be with some time,had some footwork problems but was working real hard to fix it,Yea Im a Hometown guy rooting for the hometown player but Im sure he will be going to camp with somebody,I dont care what NCAA Div your in if your the all time leading TD passer,that has to say something One of the websites reporting contract is spotrac.com check it out must just be bad info though.

Can you try that in English, please?

Seriously. I don't think I can get through my day unless I know what airline Tanney flew out of Buffalo or if was raining when he walked out of OBD.

Yeah....I know what you mean. I just keep sitting here hitting F5, waiting for some news.....like maybe he gets re-signed.

F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 :mellow:

Edited by Cville Bills

Tanney was never "with" the Bills. He tried out for the team, and they didn't extend him an offer. It was an interview, and nothing more.

You are right... sort of. Tanney was listed on the team's 90 man roster. He participated in a weekend-long day tryout.